{Chapter XVI} | More Than Happy

A/N

Hey hey guys! I'm sorry about the late update  but for the past week I rarely had time to write because I was so exhausted from working long shifts. I mean from Monday to Friday I work as an intern for this business from 10am-3pm and on  Tuesdays and Thursdays I woke at a clothing store from 5pm-9pm so I've just been really busy and tired. My sister and I are doing this because our mom is currently unemployed so we're helping her with the bills and stuff even though she really doesn't want us to *rolls eyes*

So to all of the people complaining about how I take so long to update, now you know why. You can get mad at me all you want but helping my mom and working is much more important than this story.

Sooo hmmm QOTD: Have you ever had something embarrassing happen at school?

Um I know that school is over lol but one day I went to use the girls bathroom( I had the cutest outfit on D: ) and after I was done peeing, I flushed the toilet and like it all didn't go down so me being me, I flushed it again and the toilet starting backing up and OMG before I could actually move out of the way, some of the water spilled on top of my flats and my feet got wet and it was soooo disgusting. And then the girl in the other stall came outside and I just like "OMG she probably thinks I'm crazy or something" since the water was still pooling around the floor. BUT it turned out to be my friend so I was like "Bless!"

lol that  was kind of long

aha

love, katie xx

-

London plops down on the plush red couch and she sighs loudly. After spending nearly an hour inside of the kitchen with a bunch of people that she didn’t know was suffocating to say the least. She could feel their eyes burning into her back the whole entire time, especially Jared’s. Ever since she told him that, he was excused, the glare on his face never disappeared let alone diminished a tiny bit. And one thing that she knows for sure, is that they’ll never been on good terms. He’s a huge jerk and almost every fiber of her being believes that he is a sexist and she wouldn’t be surprised if she found out that he doesn’t have a girlfriend, because if he does, the girl must be out of her mind or in denial.

London cracks her knuckles before grabbing her phone lying idle next to her thigh and unlocking it. She addresses the first text message to both of her parents. 

To: Mom, Dad

I hope you both have a great flight and are able to get Georgia safely. I love you both! Oh and FaceTime or text me when you’re settled in and everything. xxx

PS: Dad, please don’t send me any more snapchats of random old men that are starting to bald. I get that you’re starting to get old and that you’re EXCITED for that to happen but it needs to stop. It’s just so weird. OMG!

She rolls her eyes before clicking send and opening up a new text message.

To: Harry

Ermm… sorry that I couldn’t get back to you earlier D: but there was a change of plans so I’ll be home at 9:30 hopefully. :)

“Who’s Harry?” a masculine voice says from behind her.

London turns her head away from her cell and she glances up at teenage boy with beautiful hazel eyes. His hair is faded at the side and near the top of his hairline, a mohawk is evident and he has perfectly sun kissed skin.

“A friend of mine,” London says. “Who are you?”

The boy smiles.  “I’m Rolando but you can call me papi if you want,” he says and London laughs.