Day 8 | Wrapping (Super 4)

Alright, second one today, please check my recent post for a little more information on the future of my account.

This one is for tuesday, finally caught up, Ill post 2 tomorrow.

This might be the shortest so far

-------

How did he even get himself in that mess? 

It wasnt his fault. He didn't know how to wrap gifts, he grew up with robots who did it for him.

Gene was trying his best: since he wasn't able to wrap the presents with all thpse unusual shapes and sizes he just tossed them all in boxes of the same size and did the wrapping around it. He managed to arrange all of them.

Yet he, himself, looked more like a present than the actual presents did: He had a bow stuck on his pad, paper stuck on his shirt's buttons and glitter.. well... everywhere (Twinkle's idea).

He only then realised his mistake... At the same time...

'Hey Gene!' He heard Franz say. He had just entered along with Rock Brock. 'Rocky is going to teach me how to ice skate! Want to come? You seem to be done with the wrapping work!'

Gene sighed, looking at his "masterpiece": 7 perfect square box-sized gifts. All the same size. All looking the same.

A small pause. 

Another sigh.

'Maybe.... Maybe after I figure out which is which' Gene said, face palming at how dumb he had just been. 'Actually, Franz, make it a no. I need to re-think my life choices.'