Day 4 | Snowball Fight (Super 4)

First thing first, I just want to thank everyone for actually reading these silly little stories, I have dyslexia both in speaking and writting, and it's often hard to get my points across, and to know that people (hopefully) enjoy my stories means a lot to me.

Let's go.

---------------------

'HA!' Rock said, after hitting Ruby right in the back of her head with a snowball, but immediatly regretting it after seeing her face as red as ever.

'Oh Lord please save me' He cried, hiding behind Franz, who was, at least, half as small.

'YOU! ARE A -' Ruby started, walking towards him, but she then realised they weren't alone, there were a couple of kids on the field (and so was Franz), plus Gene hated when she swore 

'A- A BAD PERSON' She got out, suddenly stopping.

'Ha, that's all you've got?' Rock laughed, pushing Franz aside. 'Don't tell me, Red, lost your "talents"?' He joked. He got hit by a snowball, and immediately turned to Ruby, thinking it had been her, but actually....

'Dude, I wouldn't do it if I were you' Alex said, smilling and pointing at the kids. 'She could actually murder you right now' He joked.

'Well, Franz did tell me to watch out, what was the word you used, Franzi? "Evil", right?' He said, making Franz immediately jump.

'No, I did NOT say such thin- OW' He screamed getting hit by Ruby, this time.

'You said, sorry, WHAT?' She screamed, getting another snowball ready. 'And YOU!' She said trowing it at Alex. 'I don't need a bodyguard!'

'Oh let's see about that' Rock grinned getting another one ready, missing Ruby and hitting Alex.

'So, that's what you want?' Alex said, getting anotehr one ready himself.

And so it started, Rock trying to hit Ruby, Alex and Ruby going at Rock, with Franz simple sighing in the middle of it.

'Then IM the child here... DUDE WHAT?' He said, getting hit by 3 snowballs at the time. 'You're on!'

The four friends kept grinning and kept on trying to hit each other for quite more time, enjoying being togetehr more than fighting, deep down.