Chapter 8

~Hisato's P.o.v~

Here comes our orders! Tsukasa watches his dish going over to him and placed in front of him, it was like a curry bun but the bun was actually a naan bread. He cuts it in half and golden curry comes bursting out with the vegetables looking like jewels, Tsukasa looks shocked. I just ate my homemade style curry.

"This looks nice." Tsukasa went into serious state and took a bite. "This is so good."

"It's my father's recipe, delicious right?" He nods his head but my phone begins to ring. "If you will excuse me for a moment."

"I-it must be important." I went outside and answered the call with a small smile on my face.

"Hello little sister, how may I help you?" I spoke in English. 

"Hello brother, dad was just moved into a new room. It's room XXX in ward XXX just to let you know! Also when are you going to come to visit me and mom!?" I laugh lightly.

"Soon, only if you promise to make me some chocolate chip cookies?" I asked in my most cutest voice.

"Yes! Mom! I have Hisato-Nisan on the phone!" When she begins to call out in English, I heard her gasp. "I meant to say that I have Hisato-Nisan on the phone!"

"Hello Hisato." The voices changed quickly and I smiled when I heard my mother's voice. In my other body it would be lover, that sent chills down my spine.

"Hello mother, I promised little Hikaru that I would come and visit sometime. I need to go because I'm having dinner at one of dad's restaurants'." I could tell she was smiling but she also wanted to cry.

"Please visit soon, I miss and love you so much." We said our goodbyes and I eventually hanged up. Looking at my documents on my phone, I went to a will. It was Senzaemon's will. It stated that if my father wakes up and Senzaemon wasn't in charge of the academy, my father will take over. It was the only way we could think of to keep the academy away from Azami. I walked back inside and sat next to Tsukasa once more. 

"I have school tomorrow so we should leave now." I nod as I ordered a takeout container, I quickly paid. Yes, I'm a good person who won't accept not paying at their own parent's restaurant. When we arrived at Tsukasa's home, I pat his head with an smile.

"Well, goodnight." I kissed his cheek and he started blushing. "Eishi."

"G-g-g-goodnight, Hisato-San!" He rushes into his house while I walk the dark streets by myself, the cold wind blowing my coat around.

"Maybe tomorrow I could visit Fumio, after all she does know that I'm reincarnated as well."