Finding her

Hello this is my first shapeshifter book in the making that features the famous band from Ireland called u2
Please like and comment if you like the book so far and on with the story

Setting : Dublin , Ireland The Joshua tree era year :

They look angry in this picture

 Pups POV : whimpers and whines from the cold , I hold my stuffed animal close to my chest and grab my  blanket over to place over my frail body

Pups POV : whimpers and whines from the cold , I hold my stuffed animal close to my chest and grab my  blanket over to place over my frail body. And I fall asleep in my box.

Bono's pov : As me and my band finish up putting away our instruments , I hear a loud whimper from outside and I go outside to check where the sound came from. I tell the lads that I will be right back , and I won't be long . As I walk I closed the door, as I walk i stubble upon a box with a blanket on top of it.with a sign that says " please take good care of me ". I think something is inside of the box, I lift up the blanket to see what was inside the box and I find a small pup that looks like a wolf and she looks so thin due to not eating really anything. I put the blanket back down and I call out for my band mates. Edge , ADAM and LARRY ,GET YOUR ARSES OUT HERE RIGHT NOW !!

Edge 's pov : I shot my head up as I hear my name and Adams and Larry's name being called outside by Bono . I turn my head to face the rest of  band and say " We should go and see what bono is yelling about agreed ?"
We  all finish putting our instruments away and then we all nod our heads in agreement and then we start walking out the doors to see what Bono is yelling about. As we walk , we see Bono standing over a small box with a small light pink blanket . I tilt my head confused as ever .
I ask " Why are you standing over a box Bono? "
Bono turns his head and put his finger to my lips and shushes me and he tells me " Look inside the box and tell me what do you see".
I lift up the pink blanket and I see a pup that looks like a wolf and it is very thin . I hear it whimper as I lift up the blanket . The pup wakes up and it looks at me with its bright blue eyes and it tilts it's head. I reach my hand out to pet the pup but the pup moves away from my hand and whimpers. As if it was hurt. I turn my head toward Larry and say " here you look at the pup."

Larry's pov : I do as the edge tells me. I lift up the pink blanket and I see the pup and I go lift it up out of the box and hold gently and the pup paws my hand with its paw softly. The pup whimpers out of pain and whines and she falls asleep in my arms. All of the others look at me with confused and shocked looks. Adam asks me " How did you do it ??" I Answer quietly "She's a pup and she's tired and exhausted and I think she's injured". I hold her out to Bono and say " here she won't bite you , I know it. " I watch Bono place his hand on the pup and the pup wakes up and licks his hand ,he giggles and he pets the pup and rubs her head.

Bono's POV : I look at the pup and then I look back at Larry and I say to him " Should we name the pup ?"
The rest of the lads nod their heads. Ok let's name her Maeve meaning queen in Irish.  The pup whimpers and she paws my face and then she yawns and falls asleep in my arms. Larry is petting her while Adam Looks at her

  Larry is petting her while Adam Looks at her

Picture of the pup

Bono's pov: we really should get the pup to a vet to see if she's fine. I hand the pup to Larry to hold her.  We start walking to a vet nearby.   We finally get to the vet and once we get in , everyone looks at us because we come in with a wolf pup.  All four of us walk up to the front desk , and we place the pup on the counter top.
We explain where we found the pup in a box just outside the stage door where we were performing with a sign that says " please take good  care of me please " taped on the box  and I heard her whimper. 

The vet comes out to pick up the pup and tells us to wait in the waiting room until she is done.

Time skip brought to you by Adams purple sparkly bass

A few minutes later
The vet comes out and tells us " she's in perfect shape for a shapeshifter , you guys are very  lucky to find her "
" are you boys willing to care for her and adapt her and keep her safe and sound ? "

We all look at each others then we all nod are heads and the vet says " great , all you have to do is sign these papers and she's yours " as he slides papers towards us. We sign all of the papers for the pup and slide them back to the vet.

The pup runs and jumps into bono's arms licking his face causing Bono to laugh. With her tail waging a million miles per hour.