You were led to a bigger ship as you flew your x-wing into the landing zone and had troopers practically dragging you out of your aircraft.

You quickly snatched your arm away from one of the trooper's tight grips but were detained quickly as you felt your hands being grabbed and cuffed behind you.

You were made to follow General Hux, a pasty ginger man who apparently liked to smirk and sass a lot.

You wanted nothing more than to wipe that ugly smirk off of his face with your fists but there was nothing you could do at the moment, much to your distaste.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, glaring at the man in front of you. He just blatantly ignored you at first but then let out a long sigh.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now shut your mouth or I'll have that tongue of yours cut off." He sneered, not once looking back.

Finally, you were brought to a holding cell. "Wait in here," said the trooper who had detained you as he shoved you inside before slamming the door closed.

You angrily kicked at the closed gate, wanting so badly just to get those stupid cuffs off and you honestly just wanted to know that your friends and fleet were safe and okay.

You waited for what felt like forever before he himself walked in, closing the door behind you both. The space was a bit cramped and you felt yourself back up against the wall as he started walking in your direction.

You felt his eyes on you. You felt them studying you like he was analyzing what you were or something.

"I know you didn't just bring me here to look at me. . ." you spat, breaking the tension.

You felt his hands snake around your waist. You flinched, breath hitching in your throat. He unclasped your cuffs as they fell to the floor.

"There is nothing you can do to make me think you'd be a threat to me," he finally spoke up. That was the first time you'd ever heard him speak.

His tone was deep and darkly inviting.
He was somehow drawing you in again. That magnetic force between the two of you was there once more, igniting that pull inside of you.

"Tell me who you are." He practically demanded, this time his voice was laced with a more venomous tone.

You felt if he knew your name, it'd all be over. "Why don't you know that already? I'm only one of the best resistance leaders in the galaxy." You felt a smirk on your lips.

You weren't going to let him intimidate you. You weren't going to give him any sort of satisfaction.

"Don't. Test. Me . . . don't get cocky either. I want to hear it from you," he growled, force pushing you up against the wall.

"Tell me, or it'll end badly for you." He said, clearly being serious.

You felt yourself losing air by the second as his use of the force was the most powerful thing you'd ever felt before.

"Y/N. . .it's Y/N." You choked out as he let go of you. You nearly collapsed onto the floor.

He looked down at you, his face expressionless.

That look scared you more than anything.

"Yes. . .I'm that girl you let live. So. . .why? Why didn't you kill me like you killed the others?" You said, your words becoming more angrier.

"Was it because of this. . .this force between us?! Tell me what this is!" You practically screamed, demanding something. Anything.

"I couldn't!" He exploded in rage. He had one hand on your throat, threatening to end you right then and there.

You felt tears sting your cheeks. Those same eyes stared back into yours. "Ben. . .that was your name, wasn't it?" You whispered. He squeezed harder at the mention of his former name.

"I left that name behind years ago! Don't you dare say it again!" He clenched his jaw, nearly choking the life from you.

You felt your life slipping away this time. He spared you only to kill you here and now. Was this how it ended?

Suddenly, all became silent as you closed your eyes. You focused solely on the force that was controlling you.

Without even trying you pushed Kylo back towards the wall with incredible gravity.

You coughed in a fit before finally gaining a rhythm back into your lungs. He eased up from the ground, staring at you with wide eyes.

You were just as wide eyed as he was. You had never used something like that. You thought you would never be able to fully harness it but you did.

He tried to force choke you once more, but you resisted. This time, you had complete control over him as you pushed him back against the wall.

You kept your hand up, using the force within you to keep him at bay. But nevertheless he was still a bit more powerful than you.

He forced you backwards into the opposite wall, chaining you back up before shutting the door on you.

You didn't say a word and blacked out from using too much of the force. What you didn't hear were those two words come out of Kylo's mouth towards General Hux, who was waiting just outside.

"Destroy Dathomir."