Chapter 3: Kristine. Part 12

I walked into the gymnasium where the dance was being held. I looked down at my dress, I looked up and saw David standing in front of me. "Hi." I Say softly. "Hey!" He says happily scanning my clothing. "You look beautiful..." He says looking at my lips. He leaned in for a kiss. I turned my head quickly. "No." I say. "Why not?" He asks narrowing his eyebrows and grinning. "Just no." I say looking down at my high heels.

He takes my arm. "So, what have you been up too?" He asks me. "Oh, nothing really I just..." I say. "Just what?" He asks suspiciously. "I don't know.." I say shaking my head.

He let's go of my arm. "Kristine, what I'm about to tell you is really important, you are about to wake up from your coma in a hospital bed in a few minutes, all you see was part of your dream in a coma. Caroline your dad and I are alive. What you have seen heard and thought during this period of time you will need in real life so don't be afraid to tell anyone about it. In one of your dreams that woman who you thought was you was your mom, she was chased and murdered no one knows who killed her but YOU. You have to tell someone about it, I know I sound crazy but it's true. Good by Kristine." He said and faded into the crowed.