Part 8

Blood all over my jeans a knife in my hand, my heart is colder than ice. I'm falling now, I'm falling into a deep hole of darkness. Nothing can get me out. You can't find me. I am gone. Gone I say. You can't find me, the past is in the past.

I fall deeper and deeper into this deep dark hole. "Where am I going?" I question myself. My wrist is covered with scratches, my jeans are covered with blood, my dreams are filled with monsters.

The cold blood of a killer, lay on my hands. "Where am I going?" I ask myself again.

"Where am I going, why am I falling, why am I covered in blood?" But I ask too soon, my answers are all at the bottom.

Splat! I have now hit the bottom. the hole is no longer dark, but now something worse than darkness surrounds me.

The grin of a monster.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!" Goes my alarm clock. I hit the off button and got out of bed.

I must have set it wrong, cause it was 3:00 in the morning. I still couldn't get the thought out of my head that a teacher was murdered, I mean how does that happen! It's sick, just sick.

I don't know why but I had a temptation to leave my dorm room and explore the school. I don't know why I just, just, want to!

I grabbed a flash light out of my closet and walked over to the door. Okay you got to do this Kristine. I told myself.

And right then I opened the door and locked it behind me.