The Meeting

It was late, the stars were peaking out, the lights in homes were dimming.
She was late, oh so very late.

As the dark haired, fit, women ran through the hills she cursed. " F**k!" she mumbled. She knew her brother was going to tell her off to being late for supper. She knew this all but had an excuse as to why. Angel Baggins was healing the sick little hobbit quite aways from her hole, for he caught a cold. She was there all day driving to bringing it down, she lost track of time till she looked up at the window in the poor lads room.

She hastly left the house after saying goodbyes and mentioning the lad being alright now. As she was almost upon home she didnt miss the many ponies tied up onto her fence, as she slowed down and examined them. As she looked upon them she saw many traveling supplies and weapons, and well, such thing for travel these roads now adays.

She shook her head after standing there for a couple mintues and walked up towards her front door. As she reached for the handle she saw a little shine, She looked down and saw a mark, she mumble a couple curses for the door was just painted, " well sh*t, Bilbo will not be pleased with this, Sh*t , I might be blamed,f**k!" she mumbled softly.

She just shooked her head and slowly opened the door, not looking up or around she starts to put her cloak up on the hanger. She noticed it was quite and spoke out to who she thought was the one only home.

"Bilbo I'm home! sorry I was late, the lad was buring up and his cold would not go down!....Bilbo....Did you at least save me som-" "BANG"

She stopped as she tripped over a pile of weapons. She was fearous as to who left them there and... Wait  she knew that Bilbo would never touch such a thing.

She got up slowly while calling out " Bilbo...why is there a pile of weapons...and a bunch of cloaks that I know for a fact that are not of ours."

" ahh, Angel.." she heard Bilbo call out from the kitchen.

As she walked into the room he was in she stop and stared in awe. In her small kitchen was 13 dawrf of all sizes and a wizard, who she noticed was gandalf the grey, all staring at her as she walked in.

The wizard took the slience as a chance to then introduce everyone.

" Angel my dear child, this is Thorin Oakensheild, the King Under the Mountain."