"Let's hit the mall first, then see where that goes," Christina said. I nodded turning on the radio as she drove.

We arrived at the mall and went inside. We were soon surrounded by a crowd of fans. Sometimes I forgot that I was famous and had my own fans. I just expected them to be excited to see Zach's girlfriend, but they were excited to see me, Iris Watson.

We gave hugs and kisses on the cheeks and pictures and autographs. It was chaotic, but a lot of fun. Christina looked adorable. She was so excited because people wanted to see her because of her YouTube channel. She was hopping around like a little kid and smiling from ear to ear.

We made it through the small crowd and went on with our shopping.

"I've always wanted to try on dresses I could never afford. It seems fun to pretend to be rich." Christina laughed. I laughed with her and led her to the dress store.

We walked in, acting all proper because we wanted to fit in. We looked through the racks of dresses, picking out a ton. We ran to the dressing room, blowing our cover if anyone saw us. Christina tried on the first dress.

It was a tan colored dress with flowers and designs painted down the skirt of it. It had thin straps and a very low v-neck.

"This is $3000!" She whisper yelled. "I feel like I'm gonna mess it up. I'm gonna change," she said going back into the dressing room.

When she came out she took one of the dresses and told me to try it on. I undressed in the dressing room and put on the very confusing dress. It was a long black dress. The top was the most confusing. One side was long sleeved while the other was short. It was all lace that cut down in the middle. It showed a lot more skin than I was used to due to the very low v-neck. It was definitely different, but I loved it. I walked out and Christina's jaw dropped.

"Damn, my best friend is hot!"

"Whatever, you're prettier than me."

"Pssh, right." She laughed. "I'm sure Zach would love you in that. You have to buy it."

I turned around and looked in the mirror. I pulled out my phone and took a picture, making sure to do a sexy pose.

I sent it to Zach and said, "Babe I spent a little bit more than I had planned. Are you mad?"

"I can't get this, it's too much." I laughed. "It's beautiful, but it's not me." I shrugged. My phone dinged, it was from Zach.

"What did he say?" Christina asked.

"He said 'Damn you better get home right now'. Too bad I won't be wearing the dress."

"Iris there's nothing more you than this dress. Get it."

"No, I'm gonna change." Before she could stop me, I changed back into my regular clothes and put the dress back.

We both forgot about the dress and went on throughout the mall. We stopped in almost every store. Christina had to hold herself back from buying everything.

"I'm starving, let's get lunch." We went to the food court and got food.

"The guys want us to meet them at the movies in a bit," Christina said looking up from her phone.

"Okay." We finished our lunch then went to the car with all of our bags.

                                          ***

"Where's the dress?" Zach asked when we got home after the movies and I was opening all of the shopping bags.

"It was too expensive, I couldn't get it. Sorry, I know you liked it."

"Don't be sorry for me. It doesn't matter what you wear. I'd rather you wear nothing, anyways." He smirked.

He was sitting on the bed and he grabbed my wrists, pulling me on top of him. I slid my hands into his hair and kissed him. I would've given him more, but I wanted to tease him. I pulled back and got off of him, placing my hands near his crotch as I stood up.

"I'll get you back for that later," he said after he moaned.

"I'm staying at home tonight. My mom misses me."

"Then maybe I'll get you back right now," he said standing up and grabbing my waist making me drop the shirt I was holding. He leaned in and grazed his lips over mine.

"Guys, Wes is crying and Daniel can't get him to stop," Jonah said barging in. "Sorry to interrupt."

"Guess you'll have to wait," I said on his lips before walking away. He tried to hold me back, but I smirked at him as I pulled my hand away.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked taking Wes from Daniel's arms. I rocked him for about two seconds and he stopped crying.

"I guess he missed his mom," Corbyn said.

"I missed my baby," I said kissing his head. I tickled him, making him laugh. I brought him upstairs and gave him to Zach while I finished with my clothes.

"Guys get down here!" Jack yelled. We both gave each other confused looks before running downstairs.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing David was in the room. I set Wes on the ground, but held his hand as he stood up.

"I have very important news," David said.

"Don't keep us waiting," Corbyn laughed.

"Yeah you can't leave us hanging!"

                           *****

A/n

See what I did there? Haha.

So I lied, there's more than two chapters left. I put in more thought and wanted to keep it going. It's coming to an end, but there will be more than two chapters.