47

Iris's P. O. V.

"Iris! Iris! Over here!" Photographers were yelling back and forth, trying to get my attention. The guys were in the middle of an interview so I was left solo. I posed for all of the cameras, trying to look at them all.

"Iris! Over here!" An interviewer called. I walked over to the lady and gave her a smile.

"Are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes of course, it's my first big awards show to be invited to."

"But you'd be here anyways because of your man that I see over there."

"Yes, Zach invited me before I was officially invited." I smiled.

She asked me more questions, then I moved on to the next group of photographers.

Zach's P. O. V.

"Guys, over here!" We walked to the woman standing with a microphone in her hand. "These are the boys of Why Don't We! Jack, Jonah Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach, right?"

"You got it!" Jonah smiled.

"Now I have some questions for you guys, but let's start with the one that all of the girls are wondering. Do you guys have dates tonight?"

"Actually we all do," I said.

"You all have girlfriends?" She asked, obviously faking interest.

"Actually my date is my younger sister, Svea," Jonah smiled, waving at Svea who was standing with Christina behind the red velvet ropes. She smiled widely and jumped up and down.

"And I brought my sister, Isla," Jack said waving to her as well.

"That's so sweet! You're in luck ladies, you have two sweet guys on the market." Jonah and Jack both blushed.

We finished the interview and walked on. Once we got to the end, we met up with the girls and waited for Iris. She came off soon after us and we all walked inside together, finding our families in their seats.

                                   ***

"And your Best New Artist nominees are Julia Michaels, Alessia Cara, Khalid, and Why Don't We... And the winner is... Why Don't We!"

The arena burst with applause. The five guys stood up and made their way to the stage. We all clapped and cheered and basically had heart attacks until the guys got on the stage.

Corbyn took the lead, thanking the fans and appreciating all of the supporters. The others just said something short and sweet, knowing that they didn't have much time. They thanked everyone again then left the stage.

I pulled out my phone ready to record. They came back to our row with huge smiles on their faces. Zach had the award in his hands. He sat down next to me and immediately kissed me. I was surprised at first, but I kissed him back with even more passion.

"I'm so proud of you," I told him, still cupping his cheek with my hand.

                                  ***

Zach closed the door and pushed me against it, attacking my lips with his. He set the award down on the table next to us and took off his jacket before picking me up and taking me to the bed.

"I love this dress, but from the second I saw you wearing it I wanted to rip it off," he said unzipping it.

"I thought the same about this tux," I chuckled, unbuttoning his shirt and taking off his tie.

Zach had slipped the dress out from under me and threw it somewhere across the room, leaving me in my lace bra and underwear. Zach stepped back a second, holding my waist and looking at me up and down.

"How did I get so fucking lucky," he whispered, shaking his head. I giggled before kissing him again. He started to take off his pants while still kissing me.

                                     ***

Zach's P. O. V.

"Zach, babe, we have to get up...come on we have a flight to catch...Zaaaach," Iris whispered into my ear.

"Just lay with me for five more minutes," I said holding her waist while she lay on top of me.

"We're gonna be late and miss our flight," she said playing with my hair. I closed my eyes. I felt her lips on mine and I loved the feeling.

"I just wanna stay here forever," I told her. She slid off of me and stood up. She took my hands and pulled me up.

"I know we had a very late night, but we have to go get on a plane."

"Fine," I said. I got up and we both got dressed. I smiled when I saw Iris in leggings and one of my sweatshirts.

"Your clothes are more comfortable than mine," she defended when she noticed me smiling and staring.

We packed our bags and double checked everything before going down to the living room to wait for everyone. I sat down on one of the couches. Iris sat in my lap and held one arm around my neck.

I took her chin with my fingers and turned her face towards mine. She smiled at me then pressed her lips to mine.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have to get to the airport," Jack said walking up to us with the rest of the group.

"Come on," Iris said standing up. I took her hand and we stood up, grabbing our bags and going outside into the cold air.

"You should've worn my sweatpants, too," I laughed as Iris shivered walking to the cab.

"I'd rather that you warm me up," she said. We got into the cab with Reese and my mom. I held Iris in my arms, keeping her warm.

Isla, Reese, and Svea had a lot of fun with the small crowd that gathered in the airport. The fans thought they were adorable and they all loved the attention. Isla's flight was called first and Reese and Svea were very upset. Jack's
family left and soon after everyone else had left.

All that was left was the guys, Christina, Iris, and I. Christina had a class so she said her unfortunate goodbyes to Corbyn then hugged Iris and the rest of us before leaving.

Our flight was called and we all went through the gate and found our seats. Iris pushed me to the window seat. She sat down then lay her head in my lap. I helped her get more comfortable, then started playing with her hair.

She quickly fell asleep. I smiled, admiring her as she slept. I pulled out my phone and recorded me playing with her hair then posted it on snapchat. I leaned down and kissed her head before leaning against the window and falling asleep myself.

                              *****