06| C O M P A N Y

Start from the beginning

"You ask too many questions, how about a little less conversation," H says taking the top of the chair and tilting it back until my feet no longer touch the ground. The chair touches the edge of the table while H raises the knife and runs it down my chest ever so softly. I clench my jaw but sit still, I wasn't going to show him how terrified I was, that would be giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Your skin is so soft, it would slide off your bones like silk," H whispers in my ear causing chills to race down my spine. My heart willing to give out at any second now from my blood pressure that had skyrocketed since this morning.

"This is all bullshit," I say matter of factly, looking into those emerald eyes. I keep a neutral expression even though he gets into my face and presses the sharpened blade to my cheek.

"Watch that mouth of yours kitten, it could get you into some trouble," H rasps out darkly that I shrug off even though I am shaking deep down. This was all a show for him, I was just an act.

"You aren't going to do jack shit," I say calmly, keeping as cool as a cucumber. I keep my gaze concentrated on him to let him know I won't be submissive to his shit. I don't know what H is fully capable of but I know to some degree he subjects to violence.

"You are treading on thin ice, it would be a shame to see a pretty face go to waste," H puts a little more pressure on the blade that could slice open my cheek in a swift movement. I feel the cold sharp knife settle against my skin but choose to ignore it.

"You won't hurt me, all you are is a bunch of talk. This is just a bunch of bullshit, you wanna know why?" I ask him seeing his eyes burn into me. If looks could kill alone I would have died on impact from the death glare. He is silent so I continue, "Because Harry would never let that happen. I know he is in there somewhere and if you try to hurt me he will come back from wherever 'away' is,"

His knuckles flush white from how tight he is holding the blade, his jaw clenched and locked in place. His jade green eyes casting a dark shadow that made me believe there was some sort of demon residing inside of Harry and he went by the name of H.

"Tell me I am wrong," I provoke and challenge him but to my predictions, he pulls away and drops the knife until it hits the floor with a bang. My chair moves back to its stationary position and I take a breath of relief when he turns to face away from me.

"What was your name again? Bella? Ella? Shell? Quell?" He rambles off as I roll my eyes at his childish way. He thinks he is some sort of comedian but I don't find any of his humor even slightly funny.

"Chanel," I correct him still working on freeing my hands, while also keeping a close eye on the knife that sits next to my foot. I try to loosely kick it towards the back of my chair to hide it from H but with my feet restrained it was proven to be harder than expected.

"Tell me there isn't a more pretentious name than that, Jesus Christ! Who pushed you out of their vagina, the Queen of England? Fuck!" H banters making fun of my name. I grow more irritated at the fact that I have to listen to him make pointless humor all while I am restrained to a chair.

"Don't even talk to me about names, H, really? If that isn't the most ominous excuse for a name," I retaliate back to his jokes about my name. He shifts his weight and spins back around to give me a smirk that nears across his lips.

"I am surprised by you," H walks towards me and I stall of wiggling my hands. Keeping still I pray that he doesn't see the knife I had carefully pushed out of his sight.

"Why is that?"

"Why would a girl like you marry some bitch ass pussy and a questionably gay man like Harry?" H tilts his head and cracks a nauseating smile that he put on only to piss me off. I was tired of his pointless language whenever he described Harry, it was slowly wearing on my nerves.

"What do you mean a girl like me?" I arch a brow and give him a questioning expression.

"Let's just say you aren't a sweet little housewife that does what her husband wants her to do, I know you like it rough. Harry can't love you the right way but I can," H flatters himself with the last sentence but I refuse to give him the satisfaction. Deep down, however, I know that what he said had some truth to it. He did know how to pleasure me, but love and pleasure are two separate things and he seemed to confuse them.

"Don't flatter yourself," I tell him bringing my head down just for him to tilt my chin up to meet his piercing green eyes.

"I don't have to, the sound of your moans already did that," His breath fans against my face while I grit my teeth and clench my jaw. He runs a thumb against my skin and I can feel the calloused touch of his finger.

I glare at him and see that permate smile sneak up on the curl of his lips. Heat condcuts inside me, a wild fire spreading to every corner of my body.

This is all interupted when a clear knocks echoes and bounces off the deadly silent walls. My eyes avert to the door that waits to be tended while H's neck snaps to the cause of the sound. My breathing pattern picks up as he looks at the door then back at me before opening his mouth.

"Looks like we have some company,"

N: If you didn't see in my message board I was supposed to update yesterday but Wattpad had deleted two of my chapters I had written for this. It deleted this one and the last chapter I left off on but thankfully everything is back! I swear Wattpad is trying to test me these days-.- what do you think? Any predictions?