Part 1

In this story Daniel will only have one body. He used to be his "fat and ugly" self(Personally I think he's adorable in his first body) but he wanted to make his parents proud so he worked out. A lot. Now he looks the best he can. And with his new strength he starts helping bullied kids. Here's a guide so you understand my writing:

Thinking

"Speaking"

Shouting

Author's note

Now onto the story!

Daniel sighed, walking out of the school. The girls surrounding him stopped walking. "What's wrong, Daniel?!" Oops... I didn't mean to sigh... "I'm just not feeling very good." He said, rubbing his stomach. "I think I'm going to need some space, okay?" He faked a smile. Not that they would ever notice if it was fake or not. They only care how I look...

"Daniel! Feel better, soon!" The girls shouted after Daniel. He had quickened his pace. He didn't want anyone to know that he was rich, so he asked his driver not to drive him home. He walked home. Sometime's Jay would try to follow, but Daniel would always lose him by running away. I don't want any fake friend's... Friends that only care about looks or money... What Daniel didn't realize at the time was that Jay wanted to be more than friends. More than best friends. Daniel hadn't realized his feelings for Jay... Yet...

He walked into the huge building he called home. The secretary started to point to the meeting room to the right. She was on the phone so she was just trying to gesture. Daniel nodded. He was excited. Maybe his parent's had come home! Finally!

He burst through the doors. "Daddy! Mo-" He stopped, realizing that through those doors... Was definitely NOT his parents.

Can you guess who or what is through those doors? Next time on Lookism... "Wha-what are YOU doing here?!" XD Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! (And yes, Daniel calls his parents 'daddy' and 'mommy' even though he is 17... I know teenagers don't usually do that when they get older. or at least not as often...) Bye!

- Sunday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)