Chapter 6-Sleepover

Inside Brandon’s home, Cheyenne could see he had a taste of fashion.  His house didn’t even look like it would be his from the way he was currently dressed. Brandon was dressed like a college student who was trying to experiment a new look, while his condominium was so sophisticated and decorated with different shades of beiges and blues.

“Woah” Cheyenne said in awe. “Your house is like a dream” dropping her jaw as she looked around.

“Nah, not really” Brandon said as he closed and locked the door.

Brandon began to take off his brown leather jacket and drooped it over his dining room set chair and slightly yawned.

“Umm Cheyenne, you can turn on the T.V. or you can check in for the night in the guest room if you want but I’m gonna change in to my pajama’s aight” Brandon said as he turned back to go to his room.

She watched him go into the first bedroom which she figured was his, so she assumed the door farthest from the entrance was the guest bedroom. How could he afford all of this? Cheyenne thought as she looked at the mahogany dinning set and the expensive furniture, but she figured that was a question for another time.

Cheyenne quickly took her mind off Brandon’s lavish lifestyle and went into the guest room. Again she was in amazement by the décor but put it aside as she laid in the full sized bed. Cheyenne rested her head on the pillow and looked up to the ceiling as she thought about everything that had happened over the course of the day.

August had confessed his love for her and then was caught red-handed feeling on some random chick at bar. This especially hurt Cheyenne because she honestly wanted to be with August and was going to tell him that after they left the club and were in private but after the chaos that had occurred she could even speak to August. And since she wouldn’t talk to August she was at Brandon’s house feeling sad and lonely.

Cheyenne replayed the last thirty minutes of her life when she met Brandon and he opened his home to her and she shocking noticed she didn’t even thank him for his generosity. Cheyenne got up from the bed and went into Brandon’s bedroom.

 He wasn’t on the bed like she expected, but she could tell from the light under another door in his room he was in the bathroom. Cheyenne went to the bathroom door and knocked lightly. “Hey Brandon---” she said until the door open with Brandon standing in the bathroom light shirtless baring his six-pack abs.

“Oh my bad babe. I didn’t realize you were still awake, it was quiet as hell up in there” Brandon said looking Cheyenne in her chocolate eyes. “You need somethin’” he asked as he got his bed.

Cheyenne sat at the corner of his bed to look at him in his eyes. “Brandon, I just met you and you have been so kind to me I just wanted to say thank you” she said as she bite her lip.

“Cheyenne it’s all good” he squinted. “It probably helped that you sexy as fuck, ya feel me” Brandon said as he started looking at Cheyenne’s body up and down.

“Come sit with me Chey, what’s up?” Brandon said to try to comfort Cheyenne as he could tell something was on her mind.

Cheyenne crawled next to Brandon on the bed, but Brandon started patting on his lap indicating he wanted her in his lap. She was reluctant at first, but she followed his orders and sat in his lap facing him.

“Okay so let me tell you want happened” Cheyenne exhaled as she began to tell him her problems. As Cheyenne was telling Brandon what was going on she could tell he was truly interested and was listening which is something you don’t see in a lot of guys.

After she was finished, she was slightly out of breath and she placed her head on Brandon’s shoulder.

“Cheyenne.” He said softly. “Babe I think you should hear the other side of the story, stop being stubborn and talk to the guy. Let him know what you told me”

Cheyenne knew what she had to do, but she just needed to hear it from someone else. She swore to herself she would talk to August.

“Chey, you and that August guy aren’t dating right” Brandon said looking at Cheyenne.

“Right, we aren’t” she answered with a smirk.

“I bet he doesn’t treat you like I do” Brandon said as he started rubbing his hands on Cheyenne’s thighs.

“Nah.. not really” Cheyenne said feeling on Brandon’s bare chest.

Brandon started inching up Cheyenne’ s mini dress as they began to French kiss and she started pulling down his pajama pants as their sexual tension grew strong with every kiss.

 “Remember when we first met you and I asked would you let me fuck but you said no” he said as he took a breath for kissing. “You finally gonna let me hit that” he asked.

Cheyenne kissed him and began to get on top of him. She looked Brandon in the eye and nodding slightly. “You took care of me tonight, now let me take care of you” Cheyenne said as she bit her bottom lip.

***Vote/Comment/Read/Share***