Chapter 3- Revelations

Cheyenne picked up the shampoo bottle from the shelf and adding it to her last clients scalp. Since she was a hair stylist, her #1 priority was supposed to be the hair of her client, but this time was different.  All she could think about was August. Even though she might not say it, she enjoyed what she and August did last night and was catching feelings for him all over again.

He had agreed to go to Oasis night club with Cheyenne and her sister Cher. Cheyenne decided that tonight would be the night that she would tell August she wanted to be with him again.

An hour later, her last client of the day was paying Cheyenne and was out the door at 8:30pm. Cheyenne counted her money and was ready to lock up shop when she got a phone call from Cher.

"Hey Cheyenne" Cher said in a surprising pleasant tone. 

"Yeah Cher, I'm leaving the shop to go get dress" Cheyenne tried to rush her sister off the phone.

"I just wanted to let you know" Cher sighed. "Don't rush into anything just yet with August. Think clearly and sleep on it a little while longer" she pleaded. When Cheyenne told Cher about August and her encounter the previous night Cher didn't take it as well as her sister. 

"It okay, everything is all good. Now I got to go, I want to look sexy" Cheyenne said seconds before she hung up her cell phone

It seemed like Cher was the only one who remembered last year when August cheated and then broke up with Cheyenne. Cher was left to pick up all the pieces. After Cheyenne forgave him and  they became friends again, Cher could never forgive August for what he had put Cheyenne through. August  knew all of this so it caused some tension between the two.

-----------

August slipped on some dark washed jeans and a striped black and white shirt, and added a gold chain with nerd glasses. He was ready to go out and be 100 percent honest with Cheyenne and ask for her back.

He began to thinking about last night, reminiscing about every little thing that made Cheyenne special and different from every girl he was ever with. Her beautiful golden brown skin, deep chocolate eyes, and her strong ambitious. Owning a succesful hair salon at the age of 22. Damn, August thought to himself. Why did I ever let her go?

August got out of his little daze and started to think about the hours to come. Everything in August's mind would be perfect, but the only problem was Cher was going to be there. She was the ultimate cock blocker, so he knew he had to get her alone to be truthful and upfront with her.

*Knock-Knock* August walked over from his mirror to answer the door thinking it was Cheyenne he shortly learned it was Cher.

Cher busted through the door and hissed "I gotta talk to you".

A confused look came on August's face and his eyebrows rose, he said "What do you want , I thought we were about to go soon."

"Don't be trying to get back with my sister! You hear me" Cher growled. "She doesn't want you anymore"

"That's not what she said last night when we were in bed and I was--- " August and Cher were again interrupted by a knock at the door. "Hey I just wanted to know are you driving?" A muffled voice was lightly heard through the door and they both recognized it as Cheyenne voice. 

 August opened the door and Cheyenne face dropped when she saw her sister and August in the same room together.

"What is this" Cheyenne said confused.

***I Like this chapter. What about you?***

VOTE/COMMENT/READ