Chapter 1: Missing

Zacznij od początku

Imogen ignored the way her face suddenly got all warm by his accusation and she looked away from him. "Do we really have to talk about this?" She asked, knowing that her boyfriend felt just as uncomfortable as she did in that moment.

Ben stared at her, suddenly feeling awkward himself. "No. We don't." He muttered, shifting on his feet and eyed the two with a serious/pleading expression. "Just- Just don't do it when I'm home and be safe. Now I'm going to make dinner so please keep it PG in here." He quickly left the room, leaving behind two bright-red faced teenagers.

▷▶▷

After leaving his girlfriends house, Scott had headed straight to the hospital where his best friend was waiting for him. Apparently, Lydia had escaped the hospital and was currently missing.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott questioned Stiles once he got into the jeep and handed him the hospital gown with blood on it. He caught the worried look on his best friend's face. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Now that he understood that Imogen was a witch and the bad feeling she had gotten that night was because Peter had attacked the strawberry blonde. He felt horrible that his best friend had to be there when Peter had attacked the girl he loved and not being able to do anything to stop him.

Stiles nodded. "All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." He turned on the car and the lights flickered on, he jumped in his seat when he saw Imogen standing in front of the jeep with Allison running up behind her. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked his girlfriend who was now standing next to his side as he rolled down the window.

Imogen gave him a look

Imogen gave him a look. "My uncle got a call saying that his patient went missing and I figured it had to be Lydia. But as for her, I don't know." She muttered, glancing at Allison wondering how she found out.

"I saw my dad and a few other guys leaving in SUV's." Allison explained in rush.

Stiles leaned over, looking at the blue eyed girl. "Do you have a bad feeling?" He asked, having already been told by Scott about everything that Imogen had told him.

She shook her head. "No, I didn't get a warning this time." She didn't know if it was a good thing or bad.

"Alright, I'm going to take it as a good thing." Stiles muttered, trying to be optimistic while sitting back in his seat.

"Get in." Scott leaned back to let his girlfriend and Allison jump over him to sit in the back as Stiles drove off, ready to look for the girl he's been in love since the third grade.

The driver glanced back at the huntress. "All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?"

"I don't know." The Argent girl sighed, hating how discreet her father was being. "They won't tell me anything. Okay, all they say is, We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here."