10 | N a m j o o n

Start from the beginning

You:
Namjoon.. please stop acting like this.. this aint you , just let me out.. let me go back to yoongi

Namjoon:
Yoongi hyung is dead. Just stay with me now..

You:
What are you saying ..yoongi is not dead.. Hes alive.. stop please stop making my brain hurts..

Namjoon:
I dont care I bring you back to my house As he continue start to drive ..

After 3 days..,

Namjoon:
Y/n.. please dont ignore me.. as he try to put the tray with food on it.

You:
Then Let me out of this room.. I will listen to everything you say.. I will be eith you but please let me live

Namjoon:
You sure..? You will live with me?! You wont go away like how others did?! As his eyes lit up and a smile on his face.

You:
Yes , I will please dont lock me in here.. anymore

Namjoon:
Okay.. I wont lock you in here anymore as he pat on my head and a peck on my cheek..

I am sorry I have to leave no matter what .. I cant stay with you

Namjoon Pov

I am so happy that after 3 days , she finally agree to stay with me.. I wont let her go.. this time she is mine and only.

Y/n:
So you wont lock me here forever ?

Namjoon:
Yeah I wont.. as long as you dont run away from me

Y/n:
You sure..?

Namjoon:
Yes.. Just please dont leave me y/n.. Be with me

She nodded as I give her a tray of food for her to eat.

After 3 hours ,

Namjoon:
Where do you think you going y/n..?

Y/n:
I am leaving the house .. to help you buy some groceries?

Namjoon:
Its okay I can buy , you should just stay home.. here dont go elsewhere

Y/n:
Didnt you say you wont lock me here forever ..?

Namjoon:
Yeah I didnt lock you in the room forever. I just told you to stay at the house.

Y/n Pov

He still doesnt trust me to let me go out alone. This doesnt work

You:
Why dont I follow you to buy some groceries?.. It would be better for the both of us..?

Namjoon:
Yea- actually.. your right , it would better if we go together as he grabbed my hands .

You:
I havent even got to change.. wait as I try to let go my hands away from him.

At the supermarket

Namjoon:
Y/n you better stay beside me.. Its crowded here

You:
I will.. dont worry , what are we gonna buy?

Namjoon:
Wait let me see the groceries list..

As He look at the list , I decide to take this chance to walk away as he didnt notice me.

I about to leave him alone but suddenly he grab hold of my wrists looking at me seriously.

Namjoon:
Where do you think you going.?

You:
I w-as saw something that I like over there as I pointed to the drinks section.

Namjoon:
Oh , you wanna buy drinks? I remember I wrote That we need to buy some beers back home.

You:
Yea-h..yeah as I smile weirdly.

We walk to the section as he start to look for his favourite brands of beers. I only can stand there hoping to leave him or someone to save me..?

As I look around the supermarket .. I saw someone familiar.. kim taehyung?

He look sad , pale.. tired .. what happen to him? Why am I even worry about him..? I should worry about myself..

As I wanting to get close towards his direction.. He caught me again..

Namjoon:
Where are you going again? Cutie? You saw something you want again? As he smirked.

You:
Nah.. I just tired , I wanna go back home..

Namjoon:
Alright , alright lets just shop for a little while and we get to go home ? Okay? As I nodded..

When can I escape? I am so stupid.
At times like this I wish its all just a dream.

Back at his house,

He open up the television.. suddenly news is all flooded with a missing girl..
As I got curious I start to sit on the sofa and watch..

It turns out to be me..? Whom gone missing? Yoongi is trying to find me..?

Namjoon:
Looks like someone trying so hard to find you as he drink his beer while laughed loudly.

You:
Namjoon.. if you realized , why till now you still didnt want me to go.?

Namjoon:
Are you stupid? I show you so much hints and attention on you..? You dont get me still?

You:
You does know I treat you as a friend and brother all this time.

Namjoon:
People changed. Dont worry I bet yoongi hyung will forget you any sooner..

You:
Stop being so obsess with me..? You are just like jungkook!

Namjoon:
No .. I am not like jungkook , I didnt ruin you . I respect you

You:
No .. you didnt respect me.. if you did , you would let me go

Namjoon:
So after all this time.. you still trying to escape from me..?! As he suddenly hover over top of me.. throwing the empty beer can that he drank

His breath is full of alcohol. smells

You:
You wont ruin me.. you-.. as I start to tear up

As he lean close to my ears and whisper

Namjoon:
Oh trust me baby , I will if you wont still keep your mouth shut..

You:
You are crazy.. why .. me?

Namjoon:
I am insanely in love with you. You make me like this!

Suddenly thunders and rain drops can be hear from outside..

*open ending*