Chapter Thirteen: Calling On My Inner Ninja

© Copyright, All rights reserved to DontHatieAppreciatey, 2014.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirteen: Calling On My Inner Ninja

~Sophia’s POV~

Its feels surreal to sit here and think that only a few hours ago I was in San Diego and almost… well you know what happened…

I’m not sure who saved me or what happened; I never saw the guys face. And to be fairly honest I don’t really care… I’m just eternally grateful that he didn’t make himself a bystander or even worse, join in.

I keep thinking about whether I should talk to Lissi about it or something… I know I will obviously tell her eventually it’s just that I’m not sure if I can talk about it now.

You see even though I was saved I came so close, and that will be permanently etched into my brain. Even if it didn’t happen its still fresh in my mind. You don’t even understand how much I scrubbed myself when I woke up in the morning or how much I shudder in revulsion at the mere though of… that boy.

Nobody can even begin to fathom-

“Fia?” a voice whispered from the kitchen doorway.

My head snapped up and my muscles immediately tensed. It only lasted a second before I forced myself to relax, realising it was only Lissianna. She’d clearly come straight from bed to find me. Her hair was a tangled mess down her back and she wore her Panic! At The Disco jumper along with some cycling shorts. She’d took her mascara (I cannot even call it make-up since she wears so little) off and so her eyelashes where their natural blonde colour again. It made me look down at myself. Sweat shorts, a plain white top, left over make-up and hair that has birds sleeping in it according to Jack. Damn that’s how you make a girl feel inadequate.

“Yeah.” I replied quietly.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Why are you sat in the kitchen staring into space with the lights off? Infact why aren’t you asleep? Is the bed not comfortable enough? I can call management or something?”

I giggled at Lissi’s babbling, knowing how concerning it must be to see me miss out on sleep… man I love me some sleep…

… It’s just that every time I close my eyes he appears.

“I’m fine I just had a bad dream.” As usual, she didn’t believe me and unfortunately this time didn’t let it go

“Fia…” she started.

I closed my eyes knowing what was to come.

“What happened last night? What’s happening with you! I mean I’m your best friend, you’re supposed to tell me everything but I feel like at the moment I know nothing!” she ran a hand though her hair and blew out a breath.