Chapter 12 Freak Accident + Voting!

A/N: Starting with the voting first! So, here's the deal!

For Libby, Ty has 6 votes, Adam has 4, and Preston has 3.

For Michaela, Ty has 5, Jerome has 5, and Adam has 2.

So... Both girls can't be with Ty. So, it's still up to you all. Do you want Libby with Deadlox (HINT HINT: TITLE), Adam, or Preston? And for Michaela, who wants her with Ty? Jerome? And I guess Adam?

It's up to you guys! All up to you! And I HAVE decided on her powers. But you'll just have to see what they are. But, some of you might know anyway.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

Preston was cooking dinner for us, and I was sitting outside. I was lying on the grass when a hole opened up in the ground and I fell through it. I screamed as I fell, and felt my back shatter as I hit the ground with a hrd thud.

I didn't make a sound. I couldn't. Blood was bubbling up in my mouth, going passed my lips and dripping down. I started to choke, but that hurt. I moved over as best as I could onto my side to spit and cough the blood out.

"This is what you get," Someone hissed. I could see a pair of feet in front of me. I looked over to see Jocelyn twirling a piece of blonde hair dyed pink at the tips.

I felt my body fall limp, and then I couldn't see anything. I knew, right then, I was dead.

~Preston's P.O.V.~

I heard a scream and rushed outside. A huge, gaping hole was dug up in my backyard. I jumped down in it without a second thought and landed on my feet. I looked up to see Jocelyn standing over Libby's body.

She was dead. That's all I knew, from the blood pooling around her. Her back was shattered, bones starting to poke out from her thin skin. I didn't say anything.

I slammed Jocelyn up against the wall and I could hear her scream as my powers took into affect, damaging her greatly.

I threw her across the underground room as if she were a rag doll. I grabbed Libby and used my powers to climb out of the hole. I ran to the Team Crafted house at top speed and burst in. Tyler and Jason were staning by the door.

"HELP!" Was all I managed to say. Jason grabbed Libby hesitantly in his arms and ran up to Doc. Q's room. Tyler and I followed, and soon, everyone was there.

"What happened?!" Luna screamed at me, earning a rough pinch to the shoulder by her master for speaking out of turn.

"I was cooking, and she was outside. A hole opened up, thanks to Jocelyn," I glared at Ty at this point, "And she was there, broken. I brought her here as fast as I could. Please, Quentin, fix her."

"You can't fix glass," Quentin told me. "But, we can recycle it."

"What the hell does that mean?!" Nat asked.

"It means, someone has to change her." Quentin sighed. "So, who's putting their venom in her?"

A/N: So, another little bit of voting! Who should change her? Keep in mind, this doesn't have to be anyone specifially, just thought you guys might like to choose. It could be any of the guys.