Chapter 3 Fighting Solves Nothing

~Ty's P.O.V.~

Libby closed her eyes. If I had a heartbeat, it wouldn't be going right now.

"Libby!" Adam shouted, running and putting her onto his lap. Tears fell swiftly down his cheeks. He really loves her....

I felt my body fall to its knees. Jocelyn just simply licked the blood off of her fingers. She just murdered someone I cared about.

Wait......No. You don't hurt those you care about. Oh f***! I only now just realized that I care for Libby. But it's too late.

~Adam's P.O.V.~

I held Libby in her arms. Her face was almost as pale as mine was. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was soft and quiet, almost nonexistant. She can't die. I've never loved anyone this much since Dawn.

"Please Libby," I begged, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Baby please,"

"Let me see," Quentin said, pulling my arms from around Libby. Quentin nodded his head. "I can help her."

"You can?!" I asked, looking up at him. Quen nodded and picked Libby up, running her to his room. All of us, slaves, Ty, and Jocelyn included.

Quentin put Libby down on a hospital bed we had in our infirmary. He pulled up her shirt, keeping it lower than her breasts but high enough to see the wound. He grabbed a blood bag, the same type as Libby's, and some thread and needles. He infused the blood in her, then sowed up the wound.

"Is she gonna be OK?" I asked. We all waited, and the girls sucked in their breaths, as Quentin hesitated.

"She'll be alright," He smiled. We all sighed in relief. I took Libby's small, frail, pale hand in my own and kissed it.

"I promise you no one will hurt you when you wake up," I whispered.

"How can you ensure her safety with Ty as her master?" Jason asked, glaring at Ty. Ty looked guilty for once.

"Ty, I will buy her from you." I said. Ty let out a small noise of surprise.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I'll buy Libby from you. Whatever you want, I'll pay it."

"She isn't for sale." He said. I glared.

"You listen to me right now you selfish son of a b****!" I screamed, getting up into Ty's face. "I love her, unlike you! You're killing her! Just let me buy her off of you!"

"No!" He yelled back. "She's my slave!"

"I'LL STEAL HER FROM YOU THEN YOU F***ING @$$HOLE!" I screamed, my voice shaking this side of the house. Ty sighed, tears streaming down his face.

"I didn't want to nearly kill her," He cried, burying his face into his hands. "She is better off with you but I can't let her go..."

Jocelyn snarled. Ty's head snapped up to hers.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

My head snapped up to meet Jocelyn's. I hate her so much. Oh, I did love her. But that was until she tried to kill Libby.

I grabbed her by her blonde (She has blonde hair, right?) hair and yanked it. I then hicked her several times in the gut. She was crying now, but I didn't care.

"Get. The. Hell. Out." I snarled. "We're through."

Jocelyn jolted up and ran. I sat back and watched her leave. Good riddance.