"Your lactose intolerant?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. I was about to give a smart ass response, but my best friend walked up to us.

"Eva and Harry?"

"Why are you food shopping together?" Ellie asked us confused. I panicked and looked over to Harry with wide eyes begging him not to tell her the truth, but to help come up with a lie.

"Our parents are friends and asked us to get a few things for a dinner thing tonight." Harry lied with ease. He really is a good liar and I would be lying if I said that didn't bother me a little. What if I do something to get on his bad side (more than I already am) and he goes around spreading lies about me?

"Oh that sounds like fun, but Eva you hate him so I don't understand why you agreed to go with him?" Ellie blurted before she covered her mouth with her hand clearly not meaning to say that. Crap sometime I really wish she wouldn't say things out loud, and just keep her thoughts to herself.. Harry looked over at me with raised eyebrows and that stupid smirk on his face.

"Hate, is a... ummm....... a strong word." I said while not looking at Harry.

"Well I'm glad you two are getting along. We can all hang out now." Ellie smiled. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head even though I didn't agree with her.

"Well we need to continue our shopping, because we are on a time limit. Catch ya later Ellie." Harry said politely. Ellie nodded and walked back over to her mom who was at the deli counter. Harry placed his hand on my lower back and pushed me along.

"What if she tells people? Oh my god she is going to tell Em and Kayley..." I rambled.

"Eva shut up." Harry said placing his hand over my mouth.

"Who cares, we lied and she bought it so just forget it." He is rolling his eyes at me.

"I can't have anyone find out about the real me." I whispered more to myself than to Harry.

"They won't unless you tell them." He shrugged. A flash of relief came over me at his statement, I guess I don't have to worry about him telling anyone about my situation. We continue shopping and I get a bit more comfortable putting some food I like in the cart.

"So you hate me eh?" Harry speaks.

"I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up." I mumbled.

"Yeah I wish you didn't mumble so much, but we can't all get what we want can we?" He said matter of factly. I shook my head and rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him to grab some Ritz crackers.

"You didn't answer my question." He smirked at me. I don't really know why, but I snap.

"Why wouldn't I hate you? You are always rude to me and treat me with no respect. Maybe if you weren't a dick to me all the time I wouldn't dislike you so much." I snarled at him before walking away. After a few seconds Harry comes running behind me. He grabs my wrist and spins me around.

"What?" I spat. He opened his mouth to speak but he closed it. I ripped my wrist out of his grasp and turned back around and began walking away from him.

"I need to pay for this stuff then we can leave." He called after me. I didn't respond I just found a bench and sat down. About a half hour later Harry and a cart full of food bagged are standing in front of me. I stood up and started walking out of Costco and over to where Harry parked his car. It freezing outside and I remember I left my jacket in the cart, which is near Harry so I ignore how cold I am and keep walking to his car.

"Here." Harry said placing my jacket on my shoulder. I didn't react I just grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. I don't try and help put the bags in Harry's car I just climb into the front passenger seat and stared at my fingers. 'He shouldn't have had to ask me why I don't like him. He is the one that caused me not to like him. I didn't just say one day that I wasn't going to like him. He is so freaking irritating.' I ranted in my head.