Louis returned with a pair of black Vans, and handed Harry his gold, shiny Chelsea boots. "I- when did I get these?" Harry asked, knowing what an expensive shoe they were.

"Fa la la la la?" Louis said, sitting down to put his shoes on. Harry giggled at Louis' attempt to be Christmasy, and accepted the shoes from him. The pair headed to the car hand-in-hand, and hopped straight on in. Harry hooked up his pump, and told Louis to go to Interstate 5.

"Exit 214." Is all Harry would say. As they were at exit 176, it would be a ways to go, but Harry was excited nonetheless. He knew exactly where he would take the two of them, and he knew Louis would love it. As the quiet whir of the pump came to life, Louis reached to turn on the radio. Harry quietly tutted and held out a CD for Louis to take. "Put this in and listen." Harry instructed, curling up further in his seat.

Louis set the CD in his player, and allowed the music to flow through the speakers. He cocked his head at the first note, and then smiled softly. "That's you singing, is it not?" Harry nodded sheepishly, and pointed back to the road, as Louis had gotten quite distracted. They listened to the music that Harry had written and recorded himself, and waited to approach the proper exit.

"So we can both sing, we should form a band." Harry laughed gently, as his hand travelled to his pocket, making sure the condom was still safely tucked away. Louis looked over to Harry to see what he was doing, and in turn started the car swerving. Harry looked up and nudged Louis swiftly.

"BooBear, it's the freeway, it's only one direction, it's not that hard." Louis nodded and put his eyes back on the road, just in enough time to turn off on the exit. "Okay, now take a right, and go all the way to the end of the road." And so the car started down the path. Harry squirmed excitedly in his seat, blushing already from the possibilities.

Louis pulled up to the side of an unkempt field, filled with wheat and flowers. "It's unowned, unoccupied property. There aren't neighbors around for several Kilometers..." Harry hinted quietly and slowly. "We have food, but..." Louis looked over to Harry, confusion filling his eyes. He promptly turned off the car and turned towards Harry.

"Are you implying what I think you're implying? That we..." Louis' voice trailed off into the distance as he raised his eyebrows at Harry. Harry smirked and looked down at his lap, before pulling the condom out of his pocket and setting it on the dash. "Oh wow, that is what you're implying. Slow down for a second sweetheart. Are you sure that you're okay to do this? It would be an honor and a privilege to make love to you, but I want to make sure you're okay with it." Harry smiled at Louis, and took each of his hands in his own.

"I really want to have a consensual, physical relationship with my loving boyfriend. I know this might not be normal to want due to the circumstances, but I want you Louis. I want to start to erase the bad memories with joyous, pleasing ones. I want to replace the pain and sorrow with joy and ecstasy. I want to lay on my back and moan your name instead of being slammed on my stomach and being rammed into." Harry's eyes welled with tears and he looked back down to his lap. "I want YOU to be the one I remember for my whole life. Derek is what I'm erasing. I- my mum told me he got beaten up badly in prison because the other inmates found out he was a Chomo, but... it didn't make me happy or sad. I don't care about him. He can't hurt me anymore, so I'm getting him out of my life. I liked so much our previous sexual experimentation, so not to sound too formal, but yes. Please. Please, this is all I want now. I want to be with you." Harry removed the pump from his arm, and covered his PICC line with a sleeve. He looked desperately at Louis, biting his lip, attempting to make himself more attractive.

"What if I'm not ready?" Louis asked quietly, shyly turning his head away. Harry's face fell, and he settled back down in his seat.

"Then we go home, plain and simple." Harry stared, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. Louis looked back at Harry, a sly smirk on his face.