To Lance

I know that we know very little of each other. I know that our circles never intertwine, but if things were different, if we had more time to know each other, Maybe, just maybe, this fantasies would had a chance to be real.

You say that you're "Bes" is already a set stone. I made my peace with it. You're a crush whose only purpose is to inspire me, it even tempts me now to go back to the world that i know i can never go again. I see her wraped around you like how i wish i could be near you too.

That simple touch, so close yet it feels so distant, small bicker talks, passed on smiles, little moments that wasn't suppose to mean anything, You don't know how such one night was a tease. You don't know how much it draws me in.

I will back away now. I was just someone passing by in your life. But you, like everything else will be a dream. Something that i can only claim in my own little room. Someone that will comfort me when the day is crappy in the space that i create for the two of us. I will make you whisper sweet nothings to me, i will make you hold me like i wish to be hold, i will make you mine but all of this will never be true because you belong to someone else.

Nice to meet you, not.