14

*the picture is me in the bam hoodie my best friend got me for an early Christmas present, im actually so grateful 😍😂*

Leo's POV

Floating. At that moment I was floating.  Charlie was kissing me. Continuously, publicly, passionately. He meant it, and I knew he did. I could feel it.

(A/N far too sappy and lovey I know I'm sorry idk what I'm doing)

Just then we heard a scream, interrupting our moment in which I was just staring in awe at him, and him me.
It wasn't a blood curdling scream from any of the several horror movies I love so much, it was far too different, and far too familiar.
It was a fans scream, not just ones.

"Shit"

Charlie mumbled grabbing my hand and beginning to walk in a random direction. I pulled my hoodie over my head and he pulled his cap down over his eyes as we quickened our pace.

The screams and excitement got louder as our fans got closer, and before I knew it we seemed to be running and turning several corners. Several voices were squealing at us. Our names and ship name, things such as "CHARDRE IS REAL", or "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH" and multiple other sentences in polish that I was unable to understand.

Relief flushed over me as, still gripping tightly onto Charlie's hand, I heard my name from someone else, the sound of the boys voice I was already comfortingly accustomed to.

"It's Alex, come on lets go."

I said quickly as I pulled Charlie along with me into the backseat of the car in which Alex was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Are they yours?"

Alex joked pointing at the fairly large of excited girls and few boys here and there.

I shut the door as the woman in the front seat who I'd see once before looks at us confused, and Charlie asks politely yet urgently for her to drive.

"Mum I'll explain later, just head to the restaurant."

I stare through the rear window at the fans standing behind the car as we drive away, holding out their phones, jumping up and down reaching after us and waving.

We sit silently for about two minutes, before Charlie looks over at me from his position in the middle seat and tugs my sleeve, then gesturing towards a little girl  sitting legs crossed staring at us with her jaw completely dropped.

She then sharply breaths in,  and barely a second later begins screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Alexis shut up!"

Yells Alex to the loud child.

Soon enough Charlie had enough and snapped his hand from his lap and onto the girls mouth covering her high pitched squeals. He giggles slightly as the girl looks up at him wide eyed and shakes her head, causing him to move his hand back down to his own lap.

"You're Charlie! And, hes Leondre! I've met him before! And you're both in my car! Bars and melody are in my car!!!"

She continues to talk at a fast pace about how she loves us and can't believe we're here, and how she's saved up a heap of money to buy a bunch of our merch etc.