How It Relates To The Real World

In the real world, the authorities and just anyone that has the power to do anything would look down on anyone that doesn't have any. They take this advantage to do what they please and care little about the other person involved. An example of this is when Hitler was a leader in Germany. He took advantage of the people, and manipulated them, because he can, and because he wanted to and had the power to do so. Another current event is the police brutality that is still going on. The police are given power. Which isn't bad, but they abuse this power when they disrespect people and punish the people if they "refuse arrest" or just simply refusing to do something. This is disrespectful to the police, but there are better ways to deal with someone disrespectful. I think this issue is worth addressing because everyone deserves to be treated with respect no matter who they are. Power comes with great responsibility and, when it's not used right, it can really cause a disorder. What people can do about this issue is teach authorities how to handle their power, and just teach them their limits. This also needs to be addressed because it happens all over the place, for example, school, work, business and in courts.