four

As Zoey walked through the gate of her flight, she looked at her surroundings. She was thrilled to be in London, but even more thrilled when she found Grant Hinds standing in front of her holding a sign with her name on it. 

"Grant?" Zoey asked. 

Grant smiled, "You must be Zoey!" 

"That's me." 

"Well, I'm here to pick you up and take you to your hotel." 

"Sounds good." 

Outside of the airport, Grant used his phone to request an Uber. After a few minutes, a car pulled up next to them and Grant started to get in. 

The car weaved its way through traffic and deeper and deeper into London. Zoey's head was turned towards the window, her eyes jumping from building to building with awe. Grant laughed, remembering the first time he saw the city as well. The car pulled up outside the hotel, and Grant stepped out to help Zoey remove her suitcase and check into the hotel. 

"Before I forget, do you have any questions?" Grant asked as he prepared to leave the room. 

"I know the schedule is awful tight, but will there be any time for me to explore London?" 

"There's meant to be a day where you get to explore with Caspar, but I'm sure there will be time near the end of the week for you to explore on your own if you'd like," Grant explained. "Any other questions?"

"No, I think that's it. Thanks again for the help!"