3.0

* this chapter, 3.0, is the continuation from book one *

• • • • •

wednesday, april 6
victoria gilinsky

you could say my life is definitely a lot different. the events that have occurred the past ten years have shaped into my reality from my dreams years ago.

jack and i remain happily married, yet now we have three children —

jayden alexander gilinsky who is six years old.
kennedy jade gilinsky who is four years old.
and lastly, olivia violet gilinsky who is just a year old.

jayden and kennedy both go to school – jayden is in senior year of kindergarten, whilest kennedy is in junior kindergarten.

from the upstairs bedroom, i heard the wooden front door slam shut. obviously jack's home.

ever since his partner in crime- jack johnson- moved back to omaha for an urgent family emergency, jack has hated work. he's now a manager for some of the biggest artists, but still, he comes home negative.

im currently in liv's bedroom, when jack appears in the doorway with a tough facial expression.

"just who i wanted to see" he sighs, his lips curling upwards from an evident frown to a smile.

he slowly walks over and plants a kiss on the top of my head. jack proceeds to play with my hair while admiring liv.

"she looks so much like you" he adds, "naturally stunning."

in an instant, my cheeks flare up with heat.

but it's true. olivia and i do resemble each other, while jayden has ninety nine percent of jack's features and characteristics.

kennedy on the other hand, well she doesn't have much of either of us. she looks like a completely different kid. she has more of me in her, but still, she manages to look different.

her personality is a combination of jack and i, but she also contains many individual traits as well.

"how was your day, babe?" i ask jack, tilting my head upwards to look at him.

he shrugs, "same as always. johnson called me today and wants me to call him later."

johnson and jack, no joke, talk daily. even if they're just watching a sport, they're on the phone together. it's crazy, but also cute.

"shouldn't ken and jay be home soon?" i mention to jack. he nods in response and walks down the stairs.

• • •

i set the four dinner plates down for jack, myself, jayden and kennedy, while olivia had some of her own dinner.

"so you two, how was school?" i ask jayden and kennedy.

they both shrug in response, not looking up from their plates.

jack pipes in sternly, "give your mom more of an answer you guys."

"it was alright" jayden then responds, "i won in a basketball game, though."

both jack and i smile.

"my boy gets that from me" jack proudly states as i roll my eyes playfully.

kennedy looks at me, "mama?"

"yeah?"

she smiles, "what do i get from you?"

jack chuckles and kennedy looks at him.

"you get many things from your mom, sweetheart" jack answers her before adding, "you have her hair, her eyes, her smile."

i look at jack in awe, staring at him with happiness.

kennedy claps, "im like mommy!"

when kennedy says that, i smile and run my fingers through her hair.

"how was work, dad?" jay asks his father.

jack smiles and shrugs, "same as usual, little man."

i smile at my family, not being able to believe that this is my reality. the fact that this is my reality, it's utterly amazing.

it's been ten years of this life, and i am so excited for many, many more.

• • • • •

what's good!! i thought it would take me a long time to find a plot, but i know exactly where im going with it!!

hope you enjoyed this chapter. it's kind of boring, but it was more of a "get to know the book" type of thing since there's new people.

see you next chapter! ❤️❤️