Loss of Innocence

With the win of sectionals Sebastian and Riley decide to celebrate and go to her house since her parents are out of town for the month on business.  Sebastian sets up Riley's room with nothing but candlelight and soft music.

Sebastian's POV

Riley looked so fucking hot in that dress and the way she could dance in it with no problem at all was amazing. I am so in love with her and at the end of the year I want to propose to her. I'm sitting on her bed in only my boxers waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. I see the door open and there she is in a a very sexy and short plaid skirt and crop top that is almost see through to wear i can see her red bra which is very sexy. I pull her so close to me that there isn't a gap between us. 

***************************

Sebastian pushes Riley on the bed and kisses her neck while running his hand up her skirt and the other hand pinning her arms over her head. Riley is moaning so loudly the neighbors could possibly hear. "You like that don't you baby" Sebastian says while smirking. "uh huh" moans Riley while pushing Sebastian's boxers off him and Sebastian rips off Riley's shirt and throws it across the room and does the same with her underwear. Next thing Riley knows Sebastian slams his rock hard cock into Riley's wet pussy and rocks her world. Slamming into her so hard she's screaming in ultimate pleasure. This continues for six full hours and he blast her pussy full of his hot cum and slide out of her pulling her on top of him and sliding into her again for another round letting Riley take control. Riley grinds and bounces up and down as fast and as hard as she can for another two hours while getting all hot and sweaty. Sebastian cums into her pussy yet again and Riley collapses on Sebastian's chest and breathing heavily. "Amazing for our first time huh" Sebastian asks Riley while stroking her hair "It was amazing" Riley replies out of breath.