Sectionals (Dalton Acadmey vs. West McKinley)

Sebastian walks up behind Riley and wraps his arms around her and whispers in her ear, "You looks so beautiful in that dress." Riley looks up at Sebastian and smiles "I'm nervous about sectionals. I'm actually preforming a solo and my best friend is in the New Directions and she is just like her sister." Sebastian flashes his signature smirk and kisses Riley's cheek. "Hey you turned me straight so I'm sure you can wow those judges" Sebastian smiles sweetly at Riley while tucking some of her hair behind her ear. 

Riley's POV

I start singing Everytime by Britney Spears the one song where I'm really confident with singing, Plus Sebby (Sebastian) loves how much emotion i put into it. It's going to be quite weird not wearing my standard uniform during my solo but I can do it. So I singing and I know Sebastian is watching me I can feel him smile. Well now that I rehearsed now its time to change. I went into the dressing and I come out in this pretty blue dress ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=122460704 ) Sebastian got me and he really knows me plus its fitting with the school colours.  I don't know what I'd do without him he is really sweet. He can be a jackass when he wants to though but it's mainly towards the New Directions though. He does listen to me when I tell him to knock it off and he does. Blaine is the main one he messes with why I'm not too sure but I think it's cause Sebby used to have a thing for him when he was gay.

Sebastian's POV

When Riley came out of the dressing room I was in complete awe. Wow does she look gorgeous in that dress. It fits her so perfectly I cant wait to hear her preform her solo. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to find someone to put up with me and how much of a jackass I can be. I remember her audition singing Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson, I couldn't help but join in and sing with her. Needless to say, she got in and that's when we started dating actually. I want to push her against the wall and kiss her but she would get mad at me for messing up her hair, make up, and dress. That can be saved for later as a celebration since I know we will win. 

*****************

Meanwhile at WMHS the New Directions are preparing for sectionals as well. Mainly doing a movie theme to their routine. Also a tribute will be done for the late and beloved Finn Hudson in which Kurt Hummel and Rachel Berry will be giving their moral support as well as Blaine Anderson and Sam Evans. Adeline is nervous about going against her best friend Riley but they don't hold a grudge against each other no matter the outcome of sectionals.  "Sam, I can't go against Riley. SShe's like my sister!" cries Adeline. Sam rubs Adeline's back reassuring her that everything will be fine before they go on stage.

*****************

The Warblers and their Lady Warbler hit the stage with their routines starting off with Smooth Criminal and their final song a duet between Riley and Sebastian and they sing Teenage Dream together making the crowd go wild for them. After Vocal Adrenaline preforms the New Directions come on and sing We Found Love then a moving tribute to Finn by singing Sister Christian that left not a single dry eye in the house.

******************Drum Roll****************

They announce the winners of sectionals with Vocal Adrenaline in third. The New Directions come in second then they announce the winners. The Warblers with their Lady Warbler come in first place. Sebastian picks up Riley and sets her on his shoulder while Jeff lifts the trophy in the air. Sebastian and Riley will have a wild crazy celebratory night after this win.