| chapter three |

Leaving her luggage by the man collecting the bags, Mackenzie strolled into the train with grace, eyes set forward as a small smirk tugged at her full, pink lips as everyone stared as she walked to the back of the train where Draco and Blaise sat, nervous about going back but Mackenzie was sure they were talking about some hot Muggle guy they saw on TV.

Surprisingly, the two infamous Slytherin's were gay, just like they're best friend. Though they used to fuck girls, Blaise and Draco were mostly into the feeling of having guys fuck them and not girls, of course, they weren't gay for each other nor have they found the right person but Mackenzie had a feeling that they did, they were just shy and embarrassed about it.

The blonde was almost at the end of the train when she suddenly bumped into someone, who seemed to slip. Acting on instinct, Mackenzie wrapped her arms around the person's waist, catching her by the waist. The Slytherin knew it was a female seeing as the person was light and Mackenzie had held many girls in her arms.

Staring at the female's face, she felt a smirk crawl on her face as she saw that the infamous Hermione Granger was in her arm, eyes closed as she waited for herself to hit the floor.

"Well, lookie here." She grinned cheekily, eyes swirling with mischief as her perfectly done eyebrows were raised. Hermione let out a groan as she straightened up, fixing her attire.

"Penny." The brunette greeted, nodding her head. Mackenzie chuckled with her arm still around the witch, pulling her closer to her chest, secretly enjoying the warmth she emitted.

"We still on second names?" Mackenzie asked, her eyes bright with mischief as she stared down at the short 5'5 brunette with her 5'10 frame.

Hermione pressed her back against the wall, suddenly feeling intimidated by the tall blonde, who had an arm pressed against the wall, blocking her exit.

"Something wrong, Granger?" The way she said her voice sent the brunette into a frenzy, her mind over working as a weird feeling exploded in her stomach, something very unfamiliar to the witch, who knew almost everything but for some odd reason, Hermione couldn't make out what the feeling was but it...excited her in a way that felt forbidden but that only made people like it even more.

Fortunately for her, Mackenzie felt the same was as warmth was blossoming in the pit of her stomach as if something were fluttering inside her like butterflies.

The brown-haired witch turned her head, unconsciously submitting to the blonde, who smirk as she realised what had happened with Hermione, who had no control of her action nor did she know what she was doing.

Mackenzie let out a laugh, throwing her head back as she moved away slightly. Looking down at the short girl, Mackenzie leant down to her ear, slightly blowing on it before kissing the top part.

"See you around, Granger." With that, the blonde walked away, going to the end compartment, hips swaying as she felt Hermione's stare burn the back of her head. "Hey, nerds." She began as she entered their compartment, plopping onto the soft, cushioned dark maroon coloured seat. "What's up?"

"Where have you been?" Asked Draco as he rose a brow, his legs crossed as he watched Mackenzie's eyes staring straight out the window of the door. Looking ahead, he saw a pretty girl walk out of her compartment and wink at the blonde lesbian.

"It's not about where I was but about where I'm going to be." A smirk crawled on her face as she stood up, straightening her shirt before looking over to her friends. "I'll see you in a few hours." Mackenzie winked at them before leaving the compartment, her hips swaying as seductive thoughts filled her mind.

"That girl." Draco shook his head as Blaise let out a laugh, his eyes gleaming with happiness as the girl lifted both their worlds.

"She wouldn't be Mackenzie if she were never like that," Blaise said as he popped a sweet into his mouth, enjoying the fruity flavour that sparked in his mouth. The platinum-haired sighed but nodded, his hand resting against his palm as he looked out the window, enjoying the landscape.

Draco knew that if it weren't for the blonde they call their best friend, they would have never mustered up the courage to return to Hogwarts nor would they have been even socialising. They both knew, deep in their hearts, that they'd be in Azkaban right now but because of Mackenzie, no one dared say anything negative about them, and for that, they would be forever grateful.

Sometimes, the boys would wonder how they have deserved someone like Mackenzie in their lives. Though she may be mean to others, she was kind and lovable to them because she was loyal and she forever will be.

"That is true."