Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

-~Dee's P.O.V~-

We were in the private jet. The flight attendant was nice enough to tell us the first stop and it was Albany, New York. We weren't in the plane very long, well it felt like it because Chase and I fell asleep.

"Buckle your self belts, Mister Davenport and Miss Doyle, we'll be in Albany in a few minutes." The pilot said through the speakers, I smile and looked at the profile for New York.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name- Francis Clay Kameron

Age- 18

Gender- male

Bionic Power- the ability to make himself form into a clay puddle and roam around.

Location- Albany, New York

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So who are we dealing with?" Chase asks.

"Well his name is Francis, he's our age and he forms into a puddle. So looking for him would be a little tricky." I said looking at his picture. He's quite handsome, the thing I like about him is his eyes but he doesn't smile.

"A shape shifter huh? Well maybe he might shift into people but davenport doesn't know." Chase said thinking out loud. He assumes but most of the time he's right. So I'll keep that thought in mind.

"Well the good thing about me is that I can sense difference in people easily." I said putting the file in my bag.

"I know babe, so how exactly are we going to find him?" he asks.

Maybe we didn't thought this through.

"Are there any security codes on the files? Because there's a security code in all chips Davenport makes, so maybe if I make a tracking device I could find him." Chase said making smart ideas.

I look back at the file, there's a code but it doesn't make sense. I think it's in a different language.

"Chase look, what does this mean?"

"December that says ?)@>(15, it stands for Francis." I look at Chase strangely, how'd he know what it stands for?

"Um okay? Well how are you going to make a tracking device?" I asked concerned.

"Well I know some people here in Albany that could probably help us with that." he says smirking. I laughed at him and the plane soon landed.

Chase and my hands we're intertwined while we walk down some streets. We finally got to a store. An old looking one?

He walks in and I decided to also after staring at the sign. Clay. Interesting yet suspicious. I looked around and there were flower pots to vases to pots to plates to decorations. The work was beautiful.

I walked around and one caught my eye. It was a decorative mini teapot. I looked at it. There were snow flakes all over it then there was tiny writing on it, December, is what it said. In white and in cursive. I was so fascinated because of how beautiful it was.

"My father made that after a vision he had about a girl. A beautiful one with the name of December, he said that even she would make the most miserable person joyful." I turned around and saw a handsome guy. With kind eyes and smiling a little bit.

"I'm in love with this piece of work, how much is it?" I knew who he was the moment I saw him, his voice is so calming. I just knew it was Francis.

"You can keep it beautiful." he winks at me.

"My name is December, thank you Francis." he looked shocked at what I said and stubbled. He ran into a table and moved a few glass. He ran to another room. I looked around to find Chase.

"Chase?" I looked through a couple isles and started freaking out because Chase wasn't answering me.

"December." I ran into him, then my heart stopped racing.

"I found him I think he owns the shop." I said quickly. I was excited that we didn't have to try to find him. I looked at him in excitement but he just looked at me and it was hard to tell his reaction.

"I know he does owns the shop, after his father died he took it as his own. I knew he was here that's why I looked here first." he said smiling.

"I'm just wondering, why did you want to go to the clay shop for a tracking device?" I asked curiously.

"Well davenport told me that there is a tracking device in one of the pots behind the front cashier. I looked behind it and well there it was."

"Have I ever said that you're one smart cookie." I said about to kiss him.

"Ahem." I heard someone's throat being cleared and I saw Francis.

"My fathers vision is true. So I went to pack my a little things and I'm read now. I don't know who owns the shop but I hope I can get it back if I can." Francis said staring at the ground.

"I'm sure me as a butler would look after it and keep it in shape until you get back." butler 6f said walking into the small shop. He started to be comfortable. I'm not to sure about this Francis guy now.

"Well that wasn't that hard, it was to easy. Maybe something is up I can feel it." I said to Chase and Francis in front of us. Maybe we shouldn't have done this?

"Well we got him, were just doing what is right remember?" Chase was right. I shouldn't be to sure. But I know something is up and my gut says so.

We walked back to the jet and Francis was amazed. I could tell. He hasn't seen anything like it before. This is New York for crying out loud. But I shouldn't judge to quick.

"So what's going on now?" Francis said looking around the jet.

"Well we're going to pick up two other people before going to the main lab. Where it's safe, I promise it is safe, your chip will be upgraded and supported. Trust me it's the best." I said looking through file two.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name- Gracie Lynn Marie

Age- 16 years old

Gender- female

Bionic Power- The ability to adapt to anywhere.

Location- Chicago, Illinois

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I skimmed through the file just looking at the profile picture and rereading the description. the ability to adapt anywhere. huh. I wonder what that's like?

"We're off to Chicago." I said smiling at Chase.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey y'all thanks so much for 80 followers!!! so here is the chapter I pulled out of my sleeve for ya! for the next chapter I'd like 85-90 followers that'd be so cool! and guess what! yesterday was my birthday so I'm pretty excited so if I'd get 85+ followers that'd be an amazing birthday gift(:

-EdenLove01