Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

-~Dee's P.O.V~-

I woke up with my amazing boyfriend next to me still passed out. I pecked his nose and I walked out of the room and I went down to the lab. I don't know why but I had a feeling to go down there.

The elevator opened for me and I went down. The lights were off and I ran into this cabinet and I heard papers crash to the ground.

I found a light switch and a folder with paper inside it on the ground. I picked up it being my curious self. I flipped through the papers.

Name- Eliana Grace Rain

Age- 14 year old

Gender- female

Bionic Powers- the ability to water bend and cure people with it.

Location- San Diego, California

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name- Francis Clay Kameron

Age- 18

Gender- male

Bionic Power- the ability to make himself form into a clay puddle and roam around.

Location- Albany, New York

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name- Gracie Lynn Marie

Age- 16 years old

Gender- female

Bionic Power- The ability to adapt to anywhere.

Location- Chicago, Illinois

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Then I found one out of place...

Name- December

Age-16 years old

Gender-girl

Bionic Power- Turns invisible and has enough energy to turn electricity on

Location- location denied...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is how they new who I was, they have files of a total of 26 teenagers! Adam, Bree, Chase and I aren't the only ones! I started freaking out. I put the files back and I walked upstairs and went to the restroom.

I looked at my reflection. Damn I look pale, but I look better than yesterday. I quickly washed my hands and walked back into my room. I saw Chase still sound asleep, he's so freaking adorable. I smile and I crawled back into bed. snuggling up next to him.

"So Chase, have you ever been into Davenports file cabinet?" I asked quietly.

"Why do you ask babe?" I smile my stomach turning when he said babe. asdfghjkl the feels.

"Because apparently there are 26 of us." I said, I didn't know how else to respond.

"What? How do you know!" he said getting up.

"I read some of the files, I think we should take the files and find the teenagers and make them safe with us." I said calmly.

"December! We're not suppose to go through Davenports files! Are you crazy!" he said getting frustrated.

"Chase, do you want these teenagers the same way I was put? I think they should be safe here!" I said trying to put him on my side.

"How are we suppose to take the files without Davenport finding out?" he asked, I think I persuaded him.

"Copy them with the copier. Then tell davenport were going on vacation. He won't find out, you have to trust me." I said calmly. He stares at me with a thinking face.

"Okay copy two of them, and we'll go, but we have to know how to keep them here with out davenport thinking were onto something." He said smiling.

"Ugh have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked him smiling back.

"No, would you mind telling me again?" he pulls his cheeky smile out and I crashed my lips on his, damn he's such a flirt for a smart guy.

I quickly ran down stairs in my invisible form, I swiftly grabbed the two files, copied them, put them away and ran back upstairs. I packed my bag and put the files on the bottom.

Chase is all ready and I haven't even changed. I put on a orange strapless shirt with a black bow in the middle then black leggings that go to my knees, I pulled on some black toms and put my hair in a side braid and a black bow at the bottom. I applied a thin layer of mascara and I was ready. I left a note for Davenport and we left like that.

We're on our way to Albany, Chicago and I might of brought a third one to go to San Diego. Chase won't mind.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Thanks for 70 followers!! It means so much!! For the next chapter I would like 75-80 followers it'll mean a lot! Then my gift to you is a new adventurous chapter! thanks again for 70 followers! ILoveYall!!

-EdenLove01.