Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

~-Chase's P.O.V-~

Adam and I we're fighting about his iPod again when really Bree had it. I accidently ran into Davenport's file cabinet. There was a file under it, I grab a hold of it. The file was labeled: December...

Davenport walks into the lab and I put the file behind my back. "H-hey Mr. Davenport." I stutter. "Hey Chase is there something wrong with your chip again?" He asks concern. "No its fine." I say as I walk towards the counter and put the file on it.

"Okay good I wanted to know if everything was fine down here, because I heard yelling." He says looking through the cabinet. "Where did that file go? I swear it was here." He says under his breath. I think he was talking about the December file. I take a look at it. It says:

Name- December Joy Doyle

Age-16 years old

Gender-girl

Bionic Power- Turns invisible and has enough energy to turn electricity on

Location-

I closed it, I didn't have time reading where her location was. Because Davenport started getting a little crazy if he didn't have this file. "Is it this you're looking for?" I ask holding up the file. He looks up slowly and sees the file. He quickly rushes towards the file and snatches it from my hand.

"This is a top secret file Chase don't go looking through my files." He says as he glances through the file. "Yes this is where I'll find her," He mutters to himself. "Can I help with anything?" I ask, I wanted to know who this December girl is.

"No, no get ready for school. And don't touch my stuff," He says sitting in his lab chair. He started rifling through his papers and I decided it was best to leave him alone. I got upstairs and over heard Leo, he was talking about pig zombies again with Adam, and Bree was sitting down eating breakfast.

"Hey Chase your breakfast is on the table." Tasha said pointing to the counter.

I walk over to it and started eating. I was thinking about December and how Davenport is hiding her from all of us. I look up and see Leo staring at me. "Chase what's up? You seem like a zombie." Then he looks at Adam. "I see what I did there." Leo added and Adam and him started laughing.

"Oh its nothing I was just thinking." I said as I look at the time. Tasha took us to school today instead of Davenport no wonder, he's hiding something from us I know it.

I walk into the school and guess what the first thing I do? Well clumsy me I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry." I say picking their stuff up then I look at them.

She smiles. "No it's fine it was my fault." I handed her stuff to her. "My name is Dee." She said I think she was blushing.

"I'm Chase, are you new I never seen you around here." I say stuffing my hands in my pockets. I was really nervous because Dee was really pretty she had long straight brown hair and she was a little tan. Her eyes are hazel and they basically sparkled. Her smile is just pretty. It makes my stomach warm and fuzzy.

"Yeah I'm new. Here's my schedule." She handed me her schedule and I scanned through it.

"This is weird, you basically have the same classes as me," I pause " we should get to class then."

We started talking and she was really funny. We ended up being partners in our science project and we sat next to each other all day.

The cool thing was she was coming over today to do the science project. I can't wait. I never was excited for anything...

Maybe I have a crush I her?

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Omgsizzles! I know it's strange but I would ship Cheese!!! Chase + Dee= Cheese lol. I wanted the character to be named Eden but my best friend and I started thinking A-Adam; B-Bree; and C-Chase so why not have D-December...

I'll give credit to my best friend though her user name is batgirl32 ad check out her latest book called: The Mutants... It's a really good book, and plus I help her write it lol...

Well my lovely lab rat lovers click/ tap that vote button!!