Chapter 19:

Chapter 19:

~-December's P.O.V~-

Derek? Who's Derek? How could Gracie and Zoey know about him?

"Excuse me?" Eliana asked.

"I missed you so much! I'm sorry I didn't know you would've turned into a rock! Please forgive me Derek!" Zoey ran up to him and hugged Parker. You could tell he was startled.

"Zoey that's not dad, thats Henry," Gracie look so shocked. Zoey pulled back and started to examine his features.

"Henry? You look a lot like Derek," Zoey said. I looked at Gracie.

"Um Zoey. Can I talk to you and Gracie for a moment?" Parker, or Derek, or Henry. Whoever this kid is, this is really weird.

They filled me to the front of the jet.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"You found my brother!!!" Zoey exclaimed.

"His name is Henry?" I asked.

"Yeah, well little Zoey here got her bionic powers a little late. When she wouldn't wake up one morning our dad and Henry tried waking her up. But when she finally did, they turned into stone here. Zoey and I were sent to a foster care in Illinois. So we didn't know how to bring them back so we left them outside," Gracie said upset.

"I get it, you didn't know how to figure that out. But honestly, we have to see what Henry knows about this,"

"But where's Derek?" Zoey asked.

"Why does she call her dad by his name?" I asked. I had so many questions.

"Derek isn't actually our dad. He was some guy who all three of us kids met. He told us he had a daughter of his own, but right now he was rich enough for butlers to take care of her, he told us to just call him Derek. So we did. But some how he became our dad, we have a really messed up childhood," Gracie is teary eyed. I felt bad. His real daughter must've hated him. I hated my dad for the same thing he did to me. Except I thought he was dead.

I walked out and everyone was staring at us.

"Eliana, how did you exactly heal Henry?" I asked her, sitting next to Chase.

"His name is Par-"

"No his real name is Henry, Eliana. You didn't answer her question," Gracie was obviously fed up.

"Well in the backyard of the orphanage, there were two statues. Both seemed to real to be statues. So with my water abilities, I use the water to cleanse them. The older man ran right out of there in a big hurry. But Henry stayed. He had amnesia and he still does, he would ask about the older man sometimes but nothing really clicked," Eliana said.

Henry just stared at Zoey and Gracie.

"I'm your brother?" He asked them. They just nodded their heads.

"I'm sorry I just don't remember anything," he looked and sounded frustrated.

"It's okay," Zoey said patting his head. "This time, I have these glasses," she pointed out the sun glasses Shes wearing, "I won't be able to hurt you again,"

That made my heart melt. She kissed his cheek. Gracie grabbed Zoey.

"Come on Zoey," Gracie cooed Zoey. They sat down in the farthest seats and they started having a little conversation.

I had tears in my eyes. Oh my. I can't cry, not here, not now.

I looked up and blinked a couple times. Okay I'm good now.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Henry.

"Confused," he put his head in his hands.

"I bet," I stated. I looked around.

Well this is going to be one heck of a awkward way home.

I wonder what everybody is thinking at home. I felt bad. All of a sudden we left. We stole private property. We went through someone else's possessions. I don't feel good. How are they going to treat them when we get back.

For all we know Davenport might not want us to go back at all. I started to feel sick. Really sick.

I ran to the bathroom. I was in there for a while. What is going on with me? I thought about all the possibilities. I think I'm just sick. Or over stressed. I just can't think straight. I started to brush my teeth. Chase came into the bathroom checking if I was okay.

He put his hands on my waist and started to kiss my shoulder, trailing it to my neck.

"So last night was fun, yeah?" He asked. I stood still. I forgot about last night.

But women can't have morning sickness this early. But what if you're bionic?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-