Trouble for Levy!

Levy tried on the wedding dress the minute Kai and Jiro came back to his office. It's just that the monster usually appears at 9:00 p.m. Levy uncovered the gown and what she saw made her squeal a bit. Which made Mayor Kai grin. Jiro chuckle and Gajeel say his trademark "Gihi".
When Levy realized what she did she blushed 50 shades of red. Anyways the little bluenette was about to change, when she looked back at the three men with her in the room.
"Um... Excuse me, Jiro, Sir Kai and Gajeel don't expect me to change in front of the three of you.." Levy said in an embarassed and delicate tone.

The trio looked at the little bookworm and quickly scrambled outside excluding Gajeel who just slowly walked out and smirked before leaving. (A/N Gosh, Gajeel keeps smirking! :P) 

Levy walked out and she looked magnificent in the dress! Jiro smiled at her and Gajeel had a tinge of red on his cheeks. Which the script mage didn't leave unnoticed. This time she smirked at Gajeel.
Mayor Kai approached her and said "My dear, you remind me so much of my wife, Saki." the old man gave her a small pat on the head. "Now, let's make haste and perform the plan." 
The 4 of them ran outside and saw the time on the big clock above the stairs leading to the office.
It read 8:45 p.m. "Okay, so Levy-chan all you need to do is lead my stepbrother right here at the fountain and I will already have my spell ready. Jiro and Gajeel-kun will be right over there in the bushes, if anything goes wrong. Everyone ready?" Kai explained. "Yeah!"

They knew the monster was coming because of a little scream heard coming their way. They saw a black figure coming towards Levy with piercing red eyes and giant fangs. Levy, terrified, ran towards the fountain as fast as her legs could carry her.

Before Kai could finish casting his spell, the demon grabbed her arm, and said "S-saki, finally.." his eyes from red turned to black. And a tearful Levy turned to Gajeel who immediately jumped out of the bushes. But before his attack could hit the demon, a magic circle appeared below Levy and blasted out a ray of black magic. Leaving the little mage in a heap full of scars and bruises. 

The Mayor, with this, finished casting his spell and another magic circle appeared behind the demon and killed him with one blow. Leaving nothing left but a pile of ashes. "Levy!!' screamed a terrified Gajeel. He ran to her side and picked her up. "S-sorry, G-gajeel..." said the little bluenette before blacking out..

_____________________________________________________________________________
Done! Thanks for all the votes guys! I really hope you lik my stories cuz' I think they need LOTS and I mean lots of improving! Well anyways, don't forget to comment on how the story went, and what couple I should go with after GaLe, kay? 

P.S Guys, the picture I posted is the wedding dress here in the story. And the picture is not mine, I just got it off from Google. :)

So good night or good morning to all the readers,
And goodbye!!

*Krystal*