Chapter 1

"Scar, pass! Pass it already!" My teammate and best friend Kennedy yelled. Passing the ball to her, she had a sweet break a little way up the field and right to the goal where she passed it to Beth who shot it in. SCORE!!

TWWEEET!

Coach blew the whistle, "Great game guys if you play like that against Cornwall we will win for sure. Now clean up the field and go home."

Dropping our sticks in place we ran to get all the cones around the field.

In case you're wondering my name is Scarlett but everyone calls me scar. I am a Field Hockey player but I also do Track, I guess you could call me a jock but I get great grades so I'm also a nerd. Kennedy or D as everyone knows her by is like my sister she plays Field Hockey and
Lacrosse.

"Heads up!" A voice yelled causing D and I both to look to the left only to see a football flying towards our heads, D ran on the other side of me hiding but I swiftly caught it before it could collide with us.

"Nice catch" Blake appeared next to us to retrieve the football. Blake Picolly is the hottest guy in our whole school and every girl had the biggest crush on him, of course.

"Hey I was wondering if you and some of the Field Hockey girls would like to hang tonight with us at my house" He pointed back at the rest of the football players who were staring at us waiting on a reply.

"I'll ask" I said nonchalantly.

"Cool here's my number, text me" I gave him a pen and he wrote it on my hand then ran off. I gave D a smile and she shook her head, so I walked up to some of the Field Hockey girls waiting to be picked up.

"Hey girls the football boys want to know if we want to hang with them at Blake's house"

A couple of the girls instantly said yes whilst the others were unsure.

****************

I rang the doorbell to Blake's house and we patiently waited for someone to answer the door. D was dressed in a pink cami and a black skirt topped off with black flats whilst I on the other hand had opted for jean shorts a black tank top that had a funny quote 'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...and spiders.' My outfit was topped off with a pair of converse.

The door opened and we were greeted by Daimeon Teufel, Blake's best friend. Oh how I hate his guts...

"Blake! The girls are here." He turned to Blake who was walking up to the door.

"Hello is it just you two tonight?" Blake asked as he stood in the door way a killer smile place upon his masculine face.

"No a couple more girls are coming they are just going to be an hour late." D replied crossing her arms.

"Same with the boys it's just me and Daimeon for now" Blake gave another smile. "Come on we can still have fun, we'll watch a movie or something."

He led us down to his basement which was huge! It had a kitchen, a flat screen T.V, a pinball machine, an air hockey table every play station game known to man and tons of movies. It was like your own personal game room!

"Have a seat" Blake he pointed to the couch in front of the flat screen. D and I sat down next to each other and Daimeon sat next to me. Giving him a glare, he moved away from me plopping down on another couch.

Glancing at Daimeon I took in his black hair with side bangs and deep blue eyes. I then noticed he had his ears pierced. He was wearing a black t-shirt with the element symbol on it, dark gray jeans that were tighter than baggy jeans but not as tight as skinny jeans. He topped off his outfit with black van shoes. Out of his whole outfit I couldn't get over the fact he had his ears pierced and I don't even have my ears pierced.