Chapter 14

IN CLASS

Daimeon's POV

"Scarlett and you seem on better terms" Blake said.

"I don't know but the more I’m with her the more I notice things about her. She's different than anyone I have ever dated and I love that she can eat and I mean really eat. She can hang with the boys and watch football."

"Every morning you wake up excited to see her face and a kiss lifts you above the clouds. Oh god I sound so girly" Blake said.

"You love Kennedy don't you" I asked.

"Yea I do, I want to propose I just gotta figure out when" He said.

"Really, that’s huge. Are you sure you are ready?"

"Well yeah, I was a little shocked myself" Blake said.

"Daimeon and Nicole and Blake and Angel in one group....." the teacher said.

"Wait what is this for, crap why Nicole" I said putting my head in my hands. I heard chairs being pulled up in front of Blake and me. I look up to see Nicole just staring at me smiling.

"I'm so glad we have a chance to get back together," she said to me. I looked at Angel who I knew because she is our football and wrestling manger, she just shrugged and went back to talking to Blake about what our project would be on.

"Ummm no" I said then turned to Blake to hear what he was saying.

"Why don't we build a little house and show how to save energy with different light bulbs you know like that" Angel said.

"Ok we can all meet at Daimeon's and Blake’s house tonight" Nicole said, Blake and I looked at each other. Just as Blake was going to say something the bell rang, and they both left.

When we walked out of the classroom Kennedy and Scarlett where standing there talking. "We have a huge favor to ask" I said.

"Could you Scarlett and your mom go shopping tonight, we have to use the house for a project" Blake asked.

"Yeah sure, I think my mom would love that" Kennedy said. Scarlett shrugged and looked up at me giving me this cute, innocent, vulnerable face that made me a tiny bit attracted to her.

FWD TO BEFORE NICOLE, ANGEL COME OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scarlett's POV

Blake and Daimeon asked D and I to help prepare. The house was kind of messy, so D and Blake said they would clean up.

“Can you help me put out the snacks” Daimeon asked with a shy smile.

"So what project is this for" I asked filling a bowl with chips.

"Environmental Science, It’s how to make house or buildings more green" Daimeon said.

"Ok well have fun with that" I said smiling. I turned to face him when I got sprayed in the face with whip-cream.

"OH! You’re going down" I said laughing. I grabbed the spray cheese and sprayed him, he ducked under the counter. I ran around the counter just about to spray him when I slipped and fell flat on my back. Daimeon then sat on top of me, spraying more whip-cream in my face.

"Yummy" I said licking my lips. Daimeon lean down and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back then freaked out and pushed him off me. I got up and ran out of the room. I mindlessly walked up stairs then D stopped me.

“Are you okay?” I looked up at her feeling completely lost.

“Daimeon just kissed me” I said then walked into my room to shower.

AFTER SHOPPIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I got so many shoes and clothes, I’m not sure how I’m going to fit it in my closet" I said.

"Well let’s hope the boys are all done with their project" D's mom said. We walked in first before getting our bags, hoping the boys would help when we saw Daimeon covered in lipstick and pants unzip with shirt all mangled.

"Nicole leave me alone and let Blake and Angel out of the room" Daimeon said falling backwards and Nicole jumping on him.

"Excuse me” I said trying to move past them.

"Oh why is she here" Nicole asked.

"Blake and I wanted to hang out with our close friends” D said coming in behind me.

"Oh sorry but I don’t want my BOYFRIEND to hang out with her" Nicole said.

"Kennedy go find Blake and angel, let them go. By the way Nicole, Daimeon is dating Courtney" I said helping him up.

"Oh they broke up earlier today, he did it just for me" Nicole said.

"Maybe ask him if he wants to date you" I said.

Nicole then pushed me "You don’t anything you stupid whore" she said taking a step-closer.

"Yeah, I’m the stupid one. At least I don’t chase after a boy who doesn’t want me" I smirked shoving her then her falling.

“Yeah but at least I don’t sleep with a boy on a first date at a party then leave with another guy” She smirked and I was so upset and angry that I couldn’t form words.

"Get out the hell out of this house you slut. I never want to see your face again!” Daimeon pointed towards the door. She looked shocked but mumbled something and stormed out the door. I walked into the kitchen and started to clean up.

“Thanks guys” Daimeon said while we were all cleaning up.

“No problem, always happy to help a friend in need” D said. When we finished cleaning I walked up into my room and started to put my clothes away.

“Sorry about today” Daimeon said leaning against the closet doorway.

“Yeah, whatever” I said being short with him.

“Come on you can’t be mad at me,” he said walking into the closet.

“I’m not” I hung up a few shirts.

“You clearly are, I did nothing” He started to get angry with me.

“Whatever”

“You are so frustrating,” he threw his hands up and walked out of the closet.