Last time hearing from me! I think?

You would know where we left off. Oh yeah, Quay had THREE kids. He wanted to be with Karissa but he knew that she wouldn't accept him for  having 2 kids on her. To make it worst he cheated on her with Jade and she had a baby at the same time as karissa.

Karissa felt betrayed by her bestfriend and her ex boyfriend. Three days after the party Karissa and Mica was out at a strip club. It was male and female strippers. Mica looked over and said "Girl ain't that Quay's other baby mama's." Karissa looked and seen Jade and Lovely throwing ones on the strippers. Karissa felt the need to go over and confront Jade. This time Jade was wide awake. Karissa walked over to Lovely and Jade. She told Jade to meet her outside when she was done. Karissa told Mica "Come on girl lets go". "Umm, im not ready to go. We just got here," Mica replied. Karissa looked Mica in her eyes and walked out. Jade told Lovely that she would be back. Jade went outside and karissa was standing by her car with her hand in her purse. Jade wasn't stupid so she went back in and told Lovely if she is gone more than 10 minutes hurry up and come outside. Jade went back outside and called Karissa name. She walked over to Karissa and said " What do you want now?" "Your life to be taken away. You think you can take my family away? Well how about I take you away from your family." Karissa replied as she pulled out a gun. Jade punched her in her face. Karissa felt bold and dropped the gun to fight Jade. That was a mistake. Although Karissa was from the hood and grew up struggling, she was a lame kid and never had to fight anyone. Jade on the other hand grew up in one of those loud, ratchet, black girls who knew how to fight type house holds. Karissa tried to pull Jade's hair but Jade slammed her to the car. Karissa hit the floor. Jade kicked her in the face and walked back inside the club.  The first thing she thought was "I might have to drag Mica real quick". But you will never guess what she saw.  Lovely and Mica was Inside laughing together.

Jade walked up on Lovely and said "What you doing? They the enemy stupid!" "You don't own me baby. I don't know who you think you talking to because these other females scared of you but i'm not so you better find the right one," Lovely said. Mica was laughing as Jade felt salty. She walked over to another table and sat down. she had felt betrayed by Lovely. All of a sudden she heard someone say "Jade
". She turned around and it was a girl name shalice standing in the corner grinding with only a bra on. Jade said "What the fuck" and left.

Three weeks later Quay had scheduled a play date for his two sons. His baby mama's didn't really like the idea due to the fact that they aren't friends. They knew that they had to get over their attitudes and come together for this play date. Dandre was to pick up Karissa, while Khalil on the other hand had to pick up jade. Then Quay heard a knock on the door. He looked through the peep hole and by his surprise it was Lovely. He opened the door widely and said "Come in." Lovely walked straight in and sat down on the sofa. " So was I going to get invited or not? Stop playing games with me Quay," Lovely said. " No, girl the baby ain't even here yet. So why are you tripping hard on me like that girl," replied Quay. "I still am one of your baby mama's and I refuse for you to leave me out of events that you have with them," Lovely stated. Karissa walked in followed by Dandre. "Not your baby mama invited to a playdate and her baby ain't even here yet. Ya'll full of bull," Karissa complained. "Says the person who got cheated on twice, had two babies on you, and you still thirsty for him. Give it a rest," Lovely replied. "I didn't come here for your baby mama drama Quay," said Dandre. "Me either. And another thing I know you are my bro, my nigga, my ace boon coon but you gone respect me in any aspect of the way when it comes to work. I am the one you obey and stand before with a since of respect. Remember who I am and with much disrespect my nigga, never forget," Quay replied in such a harsh way. "Why you acting like that? You supposed to be my nigga though. I said the slightest thing and you blow up about it. I know I am supposed to respect you as my boss but me in this situation right now I'm looking at you as my best friend. I really don't have to be here right now because this is one of your own problems that I want nothing to do with. So with that being said I'm not your do boy and you will not disrespect me in such a manner where you come to believe it's ok. I'm done I refuse to be treated like a nobody I quit,"replied Dandre. The whole room got quiet as Quay stared in silence. Everybody knew that its one way out of the gang. Quay reached behind his back gripping the handle of his pistol saying " It's one way out of this gang, let me show you the way." "Y'all so ridiculous! Ain't this yo nigga Quay? I'm not finna be apart of this," Lovely said as she was walking toward the door. "So you gone shoot me? After everything? I must be pretty worthless to you?" said Dandre. Just then Wilder bursted through the door screaming " Keyonna just got jumped on campus!" Quay ran out the house and hopped in his car then drove off. Karissa then started arguing with Lovely because if Lovely didn't come then this wouldn't be happening. Lovely slapped karissa so hard she fell a little.Karissa punched lovely in the face then in the stomach. Lovely dropped the floor as blood spread all over her pants. Dandre and Wilder grabbed Lovely as she started screaming. Wilder jumped up about to lay his hands on Karissa. Karissa pulled out a gun and started backing out of the house with the gun pointed at them then she ran as she was in shock. Dandre called Quay and before he could say anything gunshots was fired then Quay said "Get to spelman NOW!". Then he hung up. Dandre ran to get napkins as wilder put lovely in the car to take her to the hospital. Dandre hopped in and said "Hurry, Let's go." Wilder drove off fast as Lovely started to spit up blood then she stop breathing. Dandre started pumping her stomach hard to get her to breathe. Wilder tried to call Quay again and Before he could say anything Quay said " I been shot, WHERE YALL AT?" More gunshots fired off then Quay hung up. A car started driving behind them really fast. Wilder looked in the review mirror and the people in the car started shooting at them. Quay started calling Dandre's phone but they didn't answer. Wilder called Khalil and told him "meet Quay been shot he at..." Wilder was driving so fast his phone fell out the window.

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. KEEP READING AND STAY TUNED!