Chapter 3-

With it being the time 6:30, I decide to go find my locker 1310B, a bottom locker. My friends have lockers to the right of me, but, they have top ones. 1311A and 1312A. I get my stuff put into the locker and close it. When I stand up my back hits something soft, a person. I whip around and see a guys' chest. My eyes slowly drift up to the smirking face of the boy I hated most. Nick. "Well Taylor, isn't this a surprise?" He questions, takes my hand, bows a bit, and kisses the back of it. I yank my hand away and glare at him as he stands back up, looking down at me. "Wow, your eyes are still as beautiful and as amazing as I remember. Maybe even more beautiful." he states, peering into my eyes. He reaches his hand past my head. I close my eyes, not knowing what he would do. A slam came from behind my head as he closes his locker and chuckles when he sees my eyes closed.

  I open my eyes back up and look questioningly when I see he's not looking to me, but, rather shooing off some girls that came up to talk to him. I take this time to run off before I hear him yell out my name to try and find me. I look back towards the noise, look back ahead and bump into my friends Dominic and Hunter. I stumble back a bit before Hunter catches my arm and brings me to him, wrapping an arm around my lower back to make sure I'm standing up right before releasing me. "Well well well, Taylor, nice bumping into you today! Literally." Dominic says, chuckling before hugging me. I look into his different colored eyes, under his sunglasses, they are the same as mine. I let out a slight giggle "Thanks for catching me Hunter. It's nice to see you both, but, I gotta get to class, hope to see you guys later!" I say before rushing to Biology.

  I sit down in the second to last seat in the third row out of seven. Kids started to arrive as time passes by, I don't really pay attention to anybody coming in and sitting down, I look down at my phone as text messages spam my inbox. Most of them from my brothers, Amber and Kora. We all have a group chat and it's usually spammed at this point in the day...everyday. Even the weekends.

  •Leon- Have an amazing first day of school girls!

  •Kai- Amber and Kora look after Taylor for me.

  •Amber- Definitely have to look after that mischievous girl! lol.

  •Kora- We will definitely!!

  •Jacob- Yo freshies! If anybody messes with you peeps, tell me who did done goofed and did that! Love you girls!

   •Trey- See you girls at lunch! Have a good day!

   Everybody finishes their last goodbye texts before I put my phone down and look around the room to see who's in my class period. I see a few people I know but cannot remember their names. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I whip around in shock to see Nick smiling at me. I must say, it's more of a friendly smile than any other smile he's had, I wonder why...

"Well well well......Taylor, come to see me so soon after our little meeting..?" he says with a chuckle at the end. "Also, I want to ask if I can braid your hair?" he asks, serious.

  I think for a bit, I really don't want to talk so I let my hair down out of my bun and turn towards the front of the room, not wanting to make any more eye contact. Plus, he's actually very good with hair-do's.

  I feel his fingers pick up pieces of my hair to braid the strands into a french braid that travels from the left side of my head to the right side. He added some small things into my hair, some flowers as I could smell. I hear the snap of a camera on his phone and he shows me the image of what my hair looks like.

  It is shocking by how beautiful he did it. The flowers that he added seven roses, three down on each side and one in the middle of the braid near the side and back of my head. Also some small white flowers around them. I think all of these are from the bouquet I saw him have in his hand earlier.

"What do you think?" he asks, his eyes laced with pride, lust and hope. I think about it for a bit. I look back at the picture and nod a bit with a small smile and a thank you before turning back to the front. The teacher walks in and class starts.

"Welcome to highschool everybody, My name is Mrs. Clements and I will be your biology teacher for this year!" She states with a glistening smile.

  The class was quite fun so far, we just learned names, also what we are going to learn and do this year. These two annoying girls keep on trying to talk to me as I ignore them. They keep on talking about boys, texts messages they are receiving, also, Nick and my Instagram photos and how we should be a couple. He nods in agreement and chuckles a bit, looking over at me feeling uncomfortable.

  When class is over I rush out of the room and walk quickly down the hall.