Chapter 2

We all walk around the school, our guides taking turns to explain the school and it's history. After, we went to lunch. I got some fries and onion rigns from the cafateria and we all sat on the bleachers.

I look around at the group, it's like my own private documentary. Kevin and Joaquin couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Jughead was practically swallowing his burger. Veronica was planning a sleepover with a blonde haired, pastel pink called Betty. A red haired boy named Archie had walked over and him and Sweetpea were already good friends. Reggie had gone to find his girlfriend, Josie.
Finally, Toni had her head on my shoulder, in silence, eating.
I wrapped me arm around my girlfriends shoulders and ate some of my fries. Toni smiled up at me and kissed me.
She mouthed 'I love you' too me and I did the same back.

The rest of the day was filled with lessons and, at the end of the day, Veronica invited our whole group to a sleepover.
We all agreed and went home to grab our stuff.
Joaquin put a lot of effort into his appearance, wanting to look good for Kevin.
He was wearing his pride demium jacket, his black Troye Sivan beanie, a black t shirt, ripped black skinny jeans and red high tops.

I teased his about him the whole way to the Pembrook.
We got there and only saw Veronica, Jughead, Betty and Kevin.
Kevin went up to Joaquin and hugged him. He told him he looked great and guided me brother to sit on the floor with him.

Betty and Jughead were holding hands and looking at each other so, I walked over to Veronica.
"Hey" she smiled towards me "Where's Toni and Sweetpea?"
"They were sent on a last minute job for the snakecharmer" I replied with a smile.

Soon, the rest of the group arrived and we decided to play spin the bottle. The rules were:
.single people had to kiss on the lips
.taken people had to kiss on the cheek
.you can't back out of a kiss

We all got into a circle. I sat next to Joaquin and Betty, opposite Kevin and Jug.
Joaquin went first and landed on the brown haired boy who's face lit up instantly.
Joaquin moved over to Kevin and pulled him into a long, passionate kiss.
The two boys smiles didn't fade after that and only grew when they had to kiss again.
My last go landed on Veronica. I went to kiss her on the cheek but, she turned her head.

I pushed away, grabbed my stuff and left. I heated Joaquin call after me but I was not going back.
I love Toni too much to go back.
Why did Veronica do that?
I wanted a hug from Toni but, I also wanted to punch the raven haired bitch in the face.

I soon felt someone grab my wrist and turned to see Joaquin, Kevin running after him.
"What if Toni finds out Joaquin? What if she thinks I wanted it? What if she breaks up with me?" I question and soon break down into tears.
Both Kev and my brother hug me.

As soon as I get back to the Southside that night, the three if us explain to Toni. She looks mad. But, not at me, at Veronica.
She said she was going to punch the bitch and knock her pretty teeth out.

{An: hi, sorry this chapter is bad. I only have one hand to write this and only completed this chapter because I thought writing might distract me a bit :)}