Chap.7

Fionna POV:

Ugh! Did that work? Did our plan work?!

Actually it's not a coincidence. The moment I saw Marshall I know what to do. I ran to PG, told him to get some random girl and wait for me to give the signal. I knew Marshall would follow me, so I made myself visible to him. Once I knew he was following me, me and PG got into the act.

After I ran away, I went straight to the treehouse catching my breath. Yes! All I have to do is wait for PG's call. After a few moments of silence I heard the phone ring. It's PG! I quickly answered the phone.

"Hey, PG!"

"Fionna! Good news! He'll go to your place now, and we're okay."

"Really?! Good for you!"

"Hurry up okay?! See you next time." Then he ended the call. I should fix myself now! I was about to go upstairs when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Fionna! Open up, it's starting to rain!"

"M-marshall?"

Is.... Is it really him? I checked the window and sure enough, Marshall was there. He was soaking wet. He saw me and waved, looking hella annoyed. I laughed at him before opening the door. I grabbed the towel I was holding and threw it at him.

"Fi, let's talk."

"You're soaking wet! Take a shower first."

"But-"

"No buts. Please? After that we can talk."

"Will you join me?"

"Heck no!"

He laughed before entering the bathroom. I gave him some of his spare clothes and waited. Soon enough, he was out of the shower. He was wearing a plain black shirt and sweatpants.

"Fionna."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for what happened between us. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay dude. It's also my fault. I should've just told you from the start that I like you more than a brother and that I don't like PG anymore, it's just that I've only realized that after I introduced PG as my boyfriend to you. I'm really sorry, Marshall." Dang it. I was just one sentence away from crying. He hugged me. I looked at his face and saw his grin.

"What now?" I asked him, irritated.

"Fi, you're point is..?" He asked with a mocking tone. And his grin is getting wider. One more and I'm gonna punch his cheek meat.

"Gah! Don't you get it?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Get what?" He asked innocently.

"My point is, I love you! I don't know when but I only realized that when you avoided me. You tell me I'm dense but you don't get that?! What the heck man?" I screamed at him. His grin dropped. He went closer to me.

"C-can you... Say that, a-a-again?" He said blushing.

"I- uh..."

"Please, Fi. Say that again."

"I-I love you..." He smiled then hugged me tightly. I smiled then hugged back.

"I love you too, Fionna. Let's start over." He said with a genuine smile. I was shocked when his face became serious.

"Fionna the Human, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Radical! I love you, Fi. I love you so much." He said as he hugged me tightly. I returned the hug and we stayed like that until we both fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gumball's POV:

I watched Marshall ran away from me and to Fionna. I walked sadly back to the palace with a broken heart. I called Fionna about Marshall going to her house, and it's surprising that I managed to say it cheerfully.

I should be the one going to her house, not him.

I should be the one Fionna was spending time with, not him.

And I was supposed to be the one who's affecting Fionna like that.

Oh glob! Had I confessed my feelings to her sooner, I wouldn't be feeling like this. I was so down right now that I'm in no mood for some science-y stuff.

I liked Fionna since I became 13 like her. We're spending a lot of time together back then.

Flashback:

"Gumball? Wow! You're 13 now, just like me!" Fionna exclaimed. I was wondering why she looks so pretty today. It makes my heart beat a little faster than usual.

"Yeah! It's cool, right?" I asked her nervously. She just nodded while laughing.

"Of course it is!"

"Uhh... Fionna?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we... Hang out? I mean, I don't know when I'm going to be 18 again. I just wanted to experience rad things before that happens." I told her.

"Sure thing, dude!"

We headed to a secret place in the palace then planned to prank a lot of people.

We continued that until I realized why I want to hang out with Fionna so much. I already like her but I only realized that now.

And everytime I try to confess to her I fail. So before I could tell her I became 18 again. I decided to just like her from afar and be content with what I have since I couldn't tell her.

After I got the chance to be with her and confess, I made sure that she always feel loved.

It's just that she didn't like me like that. And that hurt.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ice Queen.

"Gumball! Be mine!"

"No! I'm not in the mood, so go away."

She went inside.

"I'm sorry. You seem so sad..." She said. Wow, this is so not her. Then I found myself crying and telling her what happened.

"I know how that feels. I always get that from princes. It's just that I lost someone special before and I wanna mend my heart." She said.

"I-I didn't know, Ice Queen. I'm so sorry." She just smiled sadly at me.

"I guess we could talk for now. Just keep your cool, got that?" I told her.

"Thank you, Gumball." She said.

When Good Meets Bad(FioLee)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara