Last Part

"I'll take you home, Lean on me"

---

"You're beautiful, Dyanne. A beautiful woman and I, I want to be your man, Can I?"

P*** DON'T ME UP! SH** GA** KA BAEK. WAG MO KO PAASAHIN!

"N-nahihibang ka na b-baek. Tara na"

I replied while stuttering with my words. I don't know how did I even mutter any words to say after that. It was really mind blowing confession.

All this time he has interest with me? How did that happened?! Di nga kami naguusap masyado sa work dahil makulit sya at busy ako.

Yes, he is my workmate. We are assigned in the same department and same company. We work as a team. His desk is just a single thin block beside mine. I admit that for years, He's been with me but I didn't feel anything romantic when he acts towards me.

I just remembered that this past few days, I received coffee every 6 am in the morning on my table, A lunch packed in a Styrofoam for afternoon and a bunch of sweet lullabies every evening sent to my kakaotalk before I go to dreamland.

Is it him? Is it you, Byun Baekhyun?

Confused, I looked at him in the eye. He was staring too, Staring deeply into my soul. His eyes tells me what he truly feels. It wasn't a lie. It wasn't just a sugar coated words. All of it was true, that Byun Baekhyun have fallen in love with me, I who has a name Dyanne.

He chuckled for a second and took those spaces between my fingers with his.

"Dyanne, Ne, I am insane. I am crazy even before but I became crazier when I fell in love with you. "

His free hand traveled through my cheeks, Brushing it with his fingers. He smiled, A heart melting smile that many girls would envy you for that. He leaned his head closer to me, closer to mine that I can't breathe properly. I felt like I'm suffocated with his handsomeness and closeness.

T**GINA
T**GINA
T**GINA
T**GINA

I continuously cursed when he moved even more closely to my face and his lips approaching mine. It feels like my heart is going to get out of my own chest. I am nervous and I am fluttered as well. No one did this before.

He stopped when his face is only an inch far from mine. Our lips almost pressed against each other. If I try to speak, I'll touch his lips. The crowd around us gets louder, cheering for a kiss.

"PPOPPO! PPOPPO! PPOPPO!"

They said in unison and me, I almost drown with his stare and his face. He then moved and I couldn't do anything but to close my eyes, Waiting his lips touch mine. But, instead I felt his soft lips into my forehead. It was a forehead kiss. It wasn't a kiss to my lips but It felt like I'm going to collapse.

My eyes were still closed and I felt him leaned close to my ear whispering.

"You haven't still answered me, Dyanne," He chuckled "Maybe next time, It'll be in lips but for now forehead is must because I respect you as a woman."

"and, Can I please have your answer now? Can I take you home, Home here in my heart? My Dyanne?"

I nodded in response. He interlocked his hands with mine and said..

"Kaja, I'll take you home now, Jagi."