Part 1

"I know, even when you act like nothing's wrong
I know that you're waiting
In your eyes that try to smile, there is sadness
But I can't do anything about it
I can feel it."

--------
It was a tiring and stressful day but I never failed to wear my fake smiling mask all through out the day. It wasn't a great day for you dyanne. It's okay just fight!

I was on my way home, Walking through the darkness of the street when someone grabbed my waist and covered my mouth.

"mmmmm!"

P*NY*T* MAPAPATAY KO TALAGA 'TO. TA***NA NAMUMULUBI NA NGA KO OH, DI NA NGA KO SUMAKAY HOHOLDAPIN PA KO. G*** AYOKO PA MAMATAY, DI PA KO NAGKAKABOYFRIEND. MAG-AANAK PA KO NG MAY LAHI.

That was all the thoughts running inside my mind. I was about to scream for help when he suddenly spoke that made me frozen.

"Agassi, Can I snatch your time? That's all I wanted from you. Give it or,"

I felt his warm breath over my neck. It runs down through my skin as he speaks. Every word brings shiver into my spine and ticklish feeling inside my tummy. My heart is pounding fast like it'll burst anytime. I don't know if it's because of fear or because of what he said.

"Or... I'll force you."

It was a sexy and tempting voice, But then I realized that voice is familiar and I knew, I knew it came from this guy named...

"MMMMM!,

I bit his hands to release it from covering my mouth. 

"AH!" he screamed in pain. I know it hurts because I purpose for him to know I pissed and serious. But his other hand is still wrapped around my waist.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! P*TANG*NA NAMAN, PAPATAYIN MO BA KO SA TAKOT, GAGI KA."

He chuckled and let go of me. He went in front of me wearing his cute smiling face again. He's waving his hands in front of me like a kid and shouts...

"SURPRISEEE! Annyeong~ Eottaeyo dyanne-ssi? How was it? Did you got scared a lot? Ne? Ne! Hahahaha!" 

He was damn happy for pranking me. I glared at him and passed through him in annoyance.

"Di nakakatuwa yun g*g*. Problemado na nga gaganunin mo pa."

"Y-ya! Chamkaman! D-Dyanne! Ya! Ya!"

He keep calling me and I continued walking. I ignored him even if he's chasing me and calling out for my name.

"YA JAGIYA! DORAWA! COMEBACK!"

I stopped and look back, "I'm nㅡ"
I was stunned when he's already in front of me, leaning his face into mine. He is smiling like an idiot while staring at my annoyed face.

"Ne, Dyanne-ssi?"

TAN****  HALIKAN KITA. GAGA DYANNE PINAGIISIP MO!

Again, I ignored his gazed. I was about to turn my back on him but he quickly placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He looked at me and winked. I didn't dared to speak. I was astonished on what he just did.

TEKA TEKA?! TANG**** BYUN BAEKHYUN.

I don't know what to feel. The sadness and problems that I'm thinking a while ago suddenly vanished. Is this byun baekhyun's effect?! While I was too shocked with everything, he spoked.

"Dyanne-ssi, Can I take you home?"