Part 3

"Just as I am
Watch over me (I need you girl)
I'm not your person
I can't hold you but I'm a man
Who has a large heart to protect you
I can't hold you but I'm a man
With a large back to take you home"

----

"Choahae, Dyanne. I like you."

My heart beat is racing with his words. It felt like I'm going to faint and my cheeks are burning in embarassment. I can't find enough words to respond on him because i was too surprise for what he said.

P**TAN****  TAPUSIN MO KO BAEK. HAY**** KUNG NANAGINIP AKO AYOKO NA MAGISING, MATUTULOG AKO FOREVER KAHIT WALANG FOREVER! TAN*****  KINIKILIG AKO PUCH* KAINEEEES!
He became silent, glancing at me from time to time while walking. Checking my reactions and waiting on what will I answer. I know I'm blushing hard. I can't even look back at him, but from the side of my eye, I saw him anticipating and staring at my face.

I was quiet and never dared to speak, So, He broke the silence. He laughed and told me about the things that happened all throughout his day. His mouth won't stop from talking, He's very enthusiastic about everything he tells me. I just nodded at his story, Still surpised for what he said while he continuously removing those awkwardness brought by his confession.

"Neo, Dyanne? How was your day? Is it fun too? Tiring? Mworago? Tell me, tell me!"

He excitedly exclaimed after sharing his day. Smiling brightly that even darkness couldn't bring its shine down.

"Ah, Wag na natin pagusapan. Maloloka lang ako. Masestress puro problema."

"Hmm.. jinjjayo? Tsk tsk. Ah, Ah! Maja! Would you like to have some ramyeon before going home?"

I creased my forehead and look at my wallet.

Nagtitipid ako puny***, pero gusto kong kumain gutom na rin ako hayeeeep!

"Gwaenchanha," He chuckled. "My treat! Arasseo? Arasseo~ kaja!"

And he dragged me to an eatery nearby

And he dragged me to an eatery nearby. We seating in a two tabled seats and I guess, this is for couples? But I ignored it anyway. I'm hungry. He ordered two bowls ramyeon for us. He was happy, waiting for our order while talking about his dog named mongryong.

The order came and I was happy too, not because of the food only but because someone accompanied me for a dinner. It's somehow meaningful for me.

We sipped, chewed, and savoured the ramyeon. We've finished it while having a conversation, the awkwardness was gone. Because of the food, maybe.

I was about to stand and leave with him when he quickly stood above his chair holding his spoon.

"Yereobeuun! Listen!"

He shouted, using the spoon as his microphone.

"I want to sing a song, for this lady in front of me. The lady that I want to be with, the lady that I want to hold and the lady I want to love till we grow old and die."

He look at me with his sincere eyes, those eyes that can melt the whole me while he stares. He smiled at me and started to sing a song that made my heart beat not for oxygen but for him.

"Annyeong naege dagawa
Sujubeun yangireul angeojudeun neo, huimihan keum sogesseo..."

He sang beautiful, beautifully in front of me, in front of them for me

He stepped down on his chair and hold my hand, singing the last lines of the song, sincerely and full of affection.

"Fly to you, nae gyote isseoseo"

He leaned closer to my face and kissed my hand.

"You're beautiful" The last line of the song which he said as a statement. I can't mutter any words. All I know now is my heart is owned by baekhyun for I don't know reason.

"You're beautiful, Dyanne. A beautiful woman and I, I want to be your man, Can I?"