Chapter Eleven

Hey guys, well this was rushed because in a days time I'm writing accounting (Which I suck at.)

Sorry if it isn't what it usually is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven:

“What do you mean you have to go?” I asked sadly as I watched Troy pack his bags. Troy halted in his movement and turned to face me, he placed a warm hand on my cheek.

“I’ll come back or maybe you could come visit me,” He whispered softly, pulling me to his chest. I sniffled and hugged him tighter, “Why did you come anyway?”

“Because,” He said, pulling out of the hug and lifting my head so he could stare in my eyes, “You needed my help.” I closed my eyes, sinking in the feeling of having Troy touch me for probably the last time in months.

“How did you manage to get out of school?” I asked, genuinely curious. A smirk pulled at his lips, making my insides melt, “I told my professor that a family member needed me to go overseas,” He explained, his smirk becoming bigger. Wait, professor?

“Are you in college?” I asked, rather shocked. I liked a college guy. No, I loved a college guy. My dignity swelled, and this college guy liked me.

“Yes,” He said, peeking up at me from the corner of his eye as he went back to packing his things, “Don’t you know how it works in England?” I shook my head.

Troy smiled at me and explained how it worked.

Fifteen minutes later I understood how the education worked and Troy was done packing. Troy and I walked down hand in hand, his warm hand warming my colder one.

“So you are like, way smarter than me.” I said as we bounded down the last step, it was Saturday so Trey would be at work, we had the whole house to our self until Troy had to go to the airport. I was going to make each second count.

“Yeah.”

-*-

“Remember when you made the song your status?” Troy asked as we lay on the couch, we were cuddled up with a blanket around us, I was hesitant at first still used to all of these coupley-thing. Where we even a couple?

I smiled and let out a chuckle, on the T.V the music video of Give Me Everything by Pit bull and Neyo. I once made my status on the chat site the chorus of the song and Troy had sent me a message saying ‘Hey!’ not getting the joke I said hi and then only later on did he say I should feel honoured that he was calling me sexy.

“I never really understood though,” I trailed off, reaching over to grab my mug of hot chocolate.

“What?” Troy asked, confused.

I took a sip before I answered, trying to calm myself down before I told what was going through my head, “You didn’t even know what I looked like but you still called me sexy,” I muttered, too afraid to look at his face.

Beside me he sighed and lifted my chin up, “It’s because I thought this,” He started, pointing a finger to my heart, “Was sexy. It still is sexy.” I felt like I was flying, my heart soared yet there was a piece of it that hanged, he didn’t think my face was sexy.

“What are you thinking?” He asked afraid, he pulled my chin even higher so that our faces were level.

“Do you not think I’m pretty, I mean my face?” I mumbled, not wanting to meet his eyes and seeing the disgust there at being so close to my face.