The Final Game (Reader)

(First off: What if MISS ME is an acronym of their names; Mycroft. Irene. Sherlock. Sherrinford. Moriarty. Eurus.)
WARNING: IN THIS ONE SHOT IT TALKS ABOUT SUICIDE AND MENTIONS SELF HARM, PLEASE EXIT OUT OF THIS ONE SHOT NOW IF YOU ARE  ARE UNEASY WITH THIS TOPIC, IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ENDING YOURSELF, PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE. MY PM'S WILL BE OPEN IF YOU DO WISH TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE AND MAKE A FRIEND. VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

It was just a simple walk at the community centre for her to figure out who Detective Sherlock Holmes and Doctor John Watson was, and a simple small talk for her to befriend Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade in a nearby breakfast bar, helping out with many of his cases on numerous occasions she got to work alongside the two men, getting the whole street to know about her, then the town and community, but lastly, all, of course, London knew about her.

The headlines read; 'Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Y/n L/n' on every weekly first-page news article.

It would be a shame if something were to happen to the trio solving crimes together, sadly, not all stories have a happy ending.

As Y/n was in the washroom bandaging up her arm from watching her blood flow, the sense of relief knowing how she was able to control her damage calmed her, Sherlock was doing an experiment with fire, flammable objects, and different types of gasses, and John was typing how his day went to his blog, apologizing for his lack of complex words and how often he updates.

Y/n rolled down her long sleeves covering her arms and made sure no one can see the white soaked wraps on her thighs under her black pants. Ready, she made her way out of the room and watched as Sherlock set fire to something placed on his desk.

"Careful with that Sherlock" She pointed to the table, "That's one of Mrs. Hudsons' tables" He rolled his eyes,
"Are you not concerned about the rotten flesh he is casting on fire?" John asked, closing his laptop screen.
"If I was what would that do? I'll tell you it won't stop him from doing it" Y/n shrugged and sat on the couch, pulling her phone out of her pocket to check social media.

Moments later, Sherlock's phone began to ring, it was Lestrade. Sherlock answered it and nodded multiple times while pacing back and forth, still carrying the lighter in his left hand, smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning.

After the call, Sherlock put everything down and told the two that there's a case that needs them.

"Oh, it's like Christmas!" Sherlock exclaimed jumping then putting on his signature jacket on, "Actually, it will be next week" John added in as he called a cab.
---

"Wow," John added, this was one of those cases which took them about a few days or so, John was running to catch up with Sherlock, Y/n laughing at the two's bickering,

On the way home back to 221B Baker St. John got a call from an unknown caller, making Sherlock answer it, he deduced that it was a woman, around the age of 20 to early 30's, she called them to meet them at Fullwell Cross, Barkingside State Cinema. Agreeing for some stupid reason.

Y/n called out for a cab and told the boys to get another, she has to think in quiet, and she took off.

'Melissa Yin Ming; The Manipulator Woman.'

She was in charge of distracting and manipulating the Baker Street boys while Y/n had something else planned, she was going to do it tonight, she can't stop it anymore, she has to do it to save her friends.

Melissa made tough riddles, cases and codes all for Sherlock and John to mess around with, using Y/n as a bait. You see, the story that she made up was, Y/n had been kidnapped by the cab driver and is under their hands, if either of the Boy's tried anything suspicious then a warning bomb will go off down in central London killing at least a household of civilians, if they do it again then Sherlock and John will have to say Goodbye to their female friend, and more innocent people wondering by.

Y/n had been forced to film promising videos for Ming to use, at that time she was taken away from Baker St. by someone who worked with Jim Moriarty she assumed, it seemed like one of his men, unmarried, late 40's, seeking out revenge, using lots of product, ect. What he threatened her was that she had to die, for their 'tests' so they wouldn't shoot, blow up, drown, or Manipulate her poor helpless friends. Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Greg Lestrade and (Name your favourite character other then Jim, Greg, Sherlock, or John).
She was manipulated, played with as a doll under his fingertips until it was too much, she became suicidal in less then a month. It was too much.

The sound of a clock ticking irritated Sherlock, blocking his entrance to his mind palace.

After about what seemed like hours of this mental abuse, Sherlock and John finally figured it out, there was a final note which read;

"Sorry, back to 221b Baker Street you go! Population: Holmes and Watson."

"No-"
"Vatican Cameos."

---

'Sorry', that was her first word of the New Years, funny how it'll also be her last...

"Y/n?!" Sherlock yelled, running up the stairs two steps at a time to the flat, John followed quickly behind him.

They looked through all of their rooms and then looked inside her closet,

"Shit." John was shocked he wasn't able to move, Sherlock hopped over the items in the way and checked for any sign of a pulse. None. She was dead it seemed like an hour ago.

He found a crinkled up paper, it was always kept safe somewhere with a flat surface and opened and folded back up regularly, it also had pencil markings with traces of an eraser running over it multiple times, meaning that it was changed many other times, he could barely make out the words, but tried his best.

'And here i write to you, dearest Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, please keep London safe, and no matter what obstacle comes your way, i know you two can find a path through it, unlike me.
sincerely,
Y/n L/n, I'm sorry."

"Sherlock." "Not, now John," He couldn't think properly knowing that he wasn't quick enough to save his friend. The signs were right there but he didn't pay any attention to them, she made a distraction for them too.

It was all part of his game, and nobody wins.

---

Happy New Years Everyone!

I apologize, at the time of writing this i was feeling, um a bit depressed so I'm sorry.

Please, If you are thinking about taking that risk, Please don't, and ask for help, You DO matter and no one can tell me that you don't. ❤️