7

[No title for this one, don't wanna give anything away!]

-Vik's PoV-

"No Lachlan, I'm not apologizing, just lose!" I snapped at him while we ate breakfast the day of the Gryffindor vs Slytherin match.

The great hall was abuzz with the news Simon might not show up. It would probably allow a thrashing and put Slytherin way in the lead and a lot of people were nervous. They were having s great time at the Slytherin table though, singing songs and cheering.

I opened up my potions book and started reading the new potion we had to brew, me and  Zoe were gonna practice it later. Lachlan though kept pestering me.

"Please Vik, I'll love you forever, I'll do your homework for 2 weeks, I'll suck you off." Lachlan begged me as I rolled my eyes.

"You already do, no I like good grades, and eww" I replied turning another page. Zoe decided to interrupt at this point.

"Just let him go Lachlan, he isn't going to do it." She snapped, probably just as annoyed that he was distracting us from our reading as I was. "Oh ya Zoe? Well-" and Lachlan and Zoe started fighting with each other. I just turned to the next page in my book, ignoring them when a piece of parchment fell out.

What is this? I picked it up and opened it seeing my name at the top.

Vik,
I know I don't tell you enough but I truly think you are the most beautiful, talented, and brilliant person at this school. I love the way your tongue sticks out from the corner of your mouth when you are trying to do something difficult, I love the way your glasses slide down your face when you are taking notes or reading, I love the little giggles you make when you laugh at one of my jokes and I even love the way you roll your eyes at me when I'm annoying the snot out of you.
You are perfect and I would love it if you wanted to go on a date with me, maybe next Monday to hogsmeade?
Your soon to be lover,
Simon

I folded up the note and sat there stunned. I completely forget about the note he told me about, I've been so distracted. Crap I messed up, I turned back to Lachlan and Zoe who were still arguing.

"Lachlan" I said poking him in the side as he turned to me, raising and eyebrow.

"Take me to Simon."
---------------------
We rushed up to the Gryffindor dorms with only about a hour to go before the game.

"Butterbeer" Lachlan said as the door swung open as we walked in. Immediately we saw Harry and Chip sitting in the common room with their quidditch uniforms on, they jumped up when they saw us and we just walked pass up the stairs to the bedrooms. We walked past multiple people on the way up who all turned to look at us before we turned the corner, finally getting to Simons dorm. Lachlan quickly threw the door open and we walked in.

We saw multiple Gryffindors sitting around the room and Simon laying down in his bed refusing to move. I walked straight up to Simons bed, getting the other people's attentions and quickly jabbed Simon in the back.

"Simon." I said gently as he snapped around and stared at me with wide eyes before getting this angry look and laying back down.

"What do you want." He sneered out staring straight at the ceiling so he wouldn't have to look at me.

"Simon come on, you have a game, get up" I told him grabbing his arm and yanking, barely even moving him.

"I'm an arrogant prick, why would they need me." He mocked in a higher voice, obviously trying to copy me. I groaned out in annoyance.

"Fine you want to be like this?" I said, getting annoyed now. I quickly threw off my shoes and jumped onto the bed. I quickly scampered up on to Simons waist so I was straddling him and sat there staring at him. He jumped up shocked but my body mass was keep him from getting completely up.

"Vik what are you doing? Get off me!" He said squirming beneath me. I knew he wouldn't throw me off of him so I was fine but I decided to take it 1 step further so he would focus - so I slapped him across the face. I heard the gasps around the room and Simon just looked at me stunned.

"Listen up Simon. I'm sorry, you aren't that arrogant and I was saying that out of anger. You are actually nice, funny and smart and fairly attractive when you aren't being a prick." I said while he sat below me, turning red while i continued.

"But you being a little whiny baby and sitting in your bed all day isn't hot, it's not even remotely attracting. So here is what is going to happen. You are going to get out of bed, you are going to get dressed and you are going to play quidditch. You are going to win the game and once you win, as soon as you get off the pitch you are going to find me and stick your tongue down my throat....is that clear?" I said staring straight at him as I saw his mouth hang open and I knew he wasn't the only person in the room to be shocked right now. I swear you could hear a pin drop.

"I said, is that clear?" I repeated again staring at him as he nodded his head.

"Yes, yes it's clear i got it. Tongue, throat, win, yea." He stuttered out, still staring at me.

"Good" I said jumping off of him and walking through the stunned silence to the door, swinging it open.

"I'll see you at the match then." I said before slamming the door behind me.

Time to play some quidditch.

--------------

What does everyone think of the story so far?