6: Foul Fallout

-Vik's PoV-

I'm so glad it's Friday and this first week is almost over. I'm currently patrolling the halls by myself again because Simon said he was sick and didn't show. We all know he isn't sick, but it whatever.

After our fight on the beach when Simon stormed off I finished my shift and headed back to the school to hang out with Zoe and Lachlan. When I got to them they told me the entire school already knew about our foul fallout on the beach.

Since then Simon hasn't shown up to any classes and according to Lachlan didn't show up for practice for their game on Saturday either. "He is the team captain, we need him." Lachlan told us as we were eating dinner. "Vik go apologize to him." Lachlan begged me as I scoffed.

"I'm not apologizing to him, no way it's not my fault he is a little baby." I defended myself defiantly as Lachlan just sighed.

That was about a hour ago, now I'm walking the courtyard on my patrol route bored out of my mind.

"Well well well, look who we have here." I turned around to see JJ, Calfreezy, and Ethan, one of Slytherin's beaters walking towards me. "Good work little gay boy, really destroyed Minter, I'm sure Cal will think of you when he is giving us the win tomorrow." JJ snickered out while Calfreezy just blushed and Ethan laughed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"That's great, now get out of my way." I said through gritted teeth as I walked past them.

"Vik when we win tomorrow you should meet Cal underneath the whomping willow for some fun." JJ continued, laughing the entire time. I just rounded the corner and left, feeling annoyed.

---------
"Vik please apologize! We need him for tomorrow!" Lachlan begged me again while we sat in Ravenclaws common room. The houses are suppose to be separate but Lachlan has been here so often with Me and Zoe most people have just accepted him as an honorary Ravenclaw...plus he makes an excellent dummy to practice spells on.

"I'm not apologizing to him Lachlan, he was the one acting like a brat and ignoring me." I calmly informed me turning another page in my transfiguration book as he groaned.

"Oh come on Vik, it's kind of your fault too, if you didn't lead him on all the time this wouldn't have-" Lachlan stopped talking as he saw the death stare I was giving him.

"I did not lead him on. He chased after me and I refused to go for him." I explained to him turning back to my book.

"Vik, you lead him on." Zoe said jumping into the conversation. "You flirt him with all the time not to mention I know you like him because the amount of times you complimented him on his looks or how funny he is or how smart he is, that isn't just random. You like him." She finished as she too, turned her book.

"Oh really, if you know I like him so much why aren't I dating him them?" I sassed out annoyed now as I could see from the corner of my eye other Ravenclaw's listening to our conversation.

"Probably because you are insecure about admitting your feelings. You enjoy the chase and you enjoy him chasing you and you are subconsciously afraid that if you admit that he will stop liking you. So you lead him on and on and on to get what you want." Zoe explained as I sat there stunned.

"Wellll....that sounds like you Vik, now go apologize." Lachlan again begged as I kept staring at Zoe.

"Whatever Zoe, you are so smart," I said gritting my teeth kind of annoyed but thinking about it, it didn't sound to wrong. "I'm going to bed, wake me up tomorrow for the game," I said packing up and heading up to my dorm.

I hate when people are right.