CHAPTER ONE

hai every one this is my second story published in wattpad hope you'll support it :) 

READ VOTE.... COMMENT....FOLLOW:)

SALAMAT ng MARAMI.. sorry kung maraming typos just bear with my kalabaw english hehe joke :)

alcuez 0716

=======================================================================

I think today is going to be my lucky day!!!

My first day in a new school, I’m a fourth year high school student, I transferred to a new school because my brother got a scholarship there, and he doesn’t want to take his eyes off of me.

he’s afraid that I might get bad friends and get into trouble if I’m not with him... like duh!! Am I a 10 year old??

Even though I love my brother that much that I’ll do what he wants, he does spoils me a little like he was my father.

About our parents, they...

They’re gone.

They met an accident when I was 9 years old and my brother was 12.

So to make the story short my brother is the only one I can count on every time, he is well my brother, father and mother and the only one that I depend on. Our Aunt helped us; she’s the one who sends us to school. :)

It’s time to get up and start the day right, enough for chit-chat.

I take a shower, get dress for school, beautify hahaha but I’m not that girly. I’m getting ready when I hear my brother calling me.

“Baby Claire! Hurry up! And eat your breakfast!” grrr.I hate it when his calling me by that name!

My name is not Claire, and so before I forget I haven’t introduced myself to you how rude of me :) sorry!!

Ehem! So here it goes.

Hi everyone I am Maria Mercedes!

 Kidding :)

My name is Zoë Adrienne Gonzales, a fourth year transferee student.

They say I’m cute, intelligent, and etc.

Pssh for all I know they are only flowering words, maybe they couldn’t think of anything to describe me.

Now my brother Aries Nicholas Gonzales, I call him Nicholas just to annoy him hahaah it really pays off whenever he will tease me and calling me names.

He is a third year college student in the school where I’ll be going, he is taking up engineering.

“Baby Claire! Hurry up! We’re getting late for the first day of school!” there he go again.

“I’m coming! I’m coming! Jizz, you don’t have to call me by that name, Nicholas! That’s not even my name though.” I replied to his annoyance, now we’ll see who’s annoyed right now, but, to my surprise, he was even smiling!

How odd. Then it struck me, well, well, well, well, well, well, well!! That’s why! Hmmm that is why! His girlfriend is here.

Claire Marie Santos, a nursing student she’s also going to the same school she is also a third year student. I wonder what did she like about my brother he’s so annoying!

“Well, I see that you got your good morning for the first day of school!” I teased my brother. “Good morning ate Claire! Nice to see you!”

“Good morning too, Zoë!”  She greeted back.

 Claire Clarence Martinez

I like her for my brother she’s so sweet, kind, and some other aspects that a girl should have not like those other past girls of my brother so liberated!

I’m not bragging but my brother is handsome and smart, that make all the girls go crazy I could described him the “tall, dark, and handsome” guy, but it disturbs me why did she take my brother for a boyfriend, maybe, maybe he put a potion in her drink!

Hahaha what am I thinking. Back to reality!

School time! Here we are on our first day of school. Actually my first day, “Bye baby Claire! Have a great day!” how I wish I could strangle my brother right now, how embarrassing!

“Whatever! You too Nicholas!” I’m really piss off hmm I hope no one heard that.  Just as my day is getting better and better I bumped into someone.

“Oh! I’m so sor---“oh my gosh! I can’t believe it. He’s so handsome.

“Hey miss, are you okay? I-I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to bumped you. Ah-hello? I got to go, I’m so sorry again” he gave me the things that I dropped when we bumped at each other, and went away.

Oh my gosh! I look so stupid! I didn’t respond anything to him. Grrrr, why did he have to be so gorgeous!

The bell rang. I should get to class.

=======================================================================================================

NANDYAN PO YUNG CUTIE NA NAKABANGGAAN NI zOE KANINA :) MAKIKILALA NYO SYA SA NEXT CHAPTER KAYA....

READ.... VOTE.... COMMENT....FOLLOW PO THNX :) 

ABANGAN NYO PO YUNG NEXT CHAPTER :)