Rana Jealously

It was the day that Kate asked Rana if she will come out with her and Imogen. Rana couldn't refused so she agreed to go out with them. Rana met Kate and Imogen at the Bistro but sooner or later Rana couldn't cope with her love for Kate. She hated to see Imogen and Kate all loved up whilst Rana there getting jealous. Kate ask if she was alright.

" You ok Rana? " Kate asked. Rana replied " Yes I'm Ok " giving a fake smile. Rana couldn't cope any more so she just stormed out. However Kate followed her and she was surprised why Imogen didn't follow. Kate found Rana and ask why she stormed out like that, Rana had to think of something fast and quick so Rana said she was hot and needed some air. Kate didn't buy any of it so Rana was in a difficult position and in a space of time she kissed Kate.

Kate was furious with Rana. She couldn't believe that Rana kissed her in the streets! Kate said " Stay away from me ! " Rana could tell that Kate was outraged with her, now Rana was crying in the streets as she just lost the love of her life.

As soon as Kate walked back into the Bistro she saw Imogen ordering some wine. Kate quickly walked over to her and Imogen started asking questions. Imogen said to Kate " so Rana not coming back then ? " Imogen repeated what she said but as soon as Imogen kissed her on the cheek but Imogen noticed that was something wrong with Kate so she just stood up and said " Thanks for tonight " Imogen said sarcastically and then Kate came to realisation so  Kate said sorry but Imogen refused to but any of it.

It was midnight and Kate just walked into her flat and she couldn't stop think about what Rana did to her before. Kate decided to go sleep and and Rana come round and see why she kissed her...